Reviews for Life Goes On
Murk Bottom chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
This story is realistic in the sense that Jess is not a mary-sue, which is a good thing since her emotions and thoughts can be related too. You're an awesome writer, keep up the good work!
fangimation chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
alright! i like this chapter! you have got to keep it up! great description, and i love the 'questions' of her turning head. the feris wheel was funy! PUS!
Kikasha chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
Wow this is good! I'm gonna read the rest later though, don't have time now... So off it goes to my Fav. Stories! And the ways in which she meets Kurama are very entertaining to say in the least... -
Noyesgirl chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
Yup Yup I like to review...okay thats a lie, but I really like your story so I review so you can update more! or at least I hope that works .
bookworm0492 chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
.wow. Col. mesa likey. Update soon! whoe Jess has gota lot of work to do..and I like how you describe Spirit World and the odd doodads it has, its cool, I especially like the blob thing...very cool, I want one!
TurtleFeathers chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
It may just be me, but I personally like this chapter. The descriptions for the palace was pretty good, too. :)
TurtleFeathers chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
a little sad. Yet, I'm embaressed to say, I'm almost slightly jelous of Jess. I wish i could be as strong as Jess, but i'm not that type of girl. I supose it's for a good reason one way or another. Anyway, I always considered fanfics something to whisper wishes into. I guess these are one of those times for me. Oh, sorry if I'm not making any sence. I get so carried away at times. _ Anyway, I can't read chapter six now, but I will soon. Until next. :)
TurtleFeathers chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
o... romance is in the air! :) This could get interesting.
TurtleFeathers chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
? Would Kurama really do that?... Let's see, I wonder what's to happen next? Hm, well, so far, I'm sorry I haven't been giving good reviews. I've been trying hard, really, I just don't know what to say. So far I've been enjoying your story.
TurtleFeathers chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Again, funny. Yet, mysterious... next chapter!
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Sweet! Naturally, I wouldn't approve that for real life, but, it's a fanfic for crying out loud! Anyway, very funny, and I'm now about to read the next chapter. Man, that Chad is such a jerk! He should get some politness lessons from Kurama. Hey, even Heie or Yusuke is better then him! :)
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
uhm freakyness *shiver*
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
hah ha! yess i love food fights! go you!
Fish and Chipz chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
OMG I couldn't stop laughing! This is excellent!
Sailor Elf chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
YIPPEE! Another great chapter! I cannot wait for you to continue updating and you can be sure that I'll be sitting on my butt staring at the computer until my eyes rot out. Ew, weird mental image... oops, sorry, mind kind of wandered there U. Anyways, keep writing and good luck on this story!

)*(Sailor Elf)*(