Reviews for The Long Mission
JordanTH chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
AmyxShadowXTikal? Thats a triangle i have never seen before. But im just reviewing to say that, I like ShadowxTikal, but NOT ShadowxAmy. ah well
stacie orico chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
When will you update this is really the best story you wrote so far but I really enjoyed crushed by a crushed too.
flame.da.hedgehog chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
hey good story and al so far...but please finish it!c'mon i want to finish reading this story its so good!i've been waiting a while now to finish reading this so please hurry?
Sonouge chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
c'mon update already whats taking so long .
Kal0-and-Summer chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
Summer: This was a good story!

Kal0: Dammit! dont split up Knux and Rouge!

Summer: Ignore her

Kal0: Whatever Dani...

Summer: my name is Summer

Kal0: Whatever... jouhny
Pinkdarkrose chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
very um,weird in a cool can Tikal be in this story when she is dead and about a few thousand years old?)
Pinkdarkrose chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
um,i agree with you,the last chap. was a bit this story is still good enogh 4 me to keep readin
Pinkdarkrose chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
fine,so far.
shaddiesgirl chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
more please! i would like u 2 countinue!

lol
omg4eva chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Nice story !

Keep it up

*Adds story to Story Alert list*
Shishi Rendan chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Suspense! Hehe...keep up the good work! Hopefully Knucklehead won't be a well, a knucklehead, when Rouge confronts him! _
HydraSprite chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
HS: Aww! Darn you Knux... but I still like you!

Knux: Hmmph...

HS: Well, you burst in on a sweet moment! That's it. pulls out sprite remix

Knux: NO! NOT THE... REMIX! runs away screaming

HS: sweat drops Well, please update! Dun leave us hanging. drinks sprite remix And I bet I will like it!
Fortune Zyne chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Weird.
LizB0t chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
yes plz update I'm lov'in it especally the part when amy & shadow shared that slushie! 8)
Shishi Rendan chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
Heh...ya know...you're a really good author on FF.N! Keep up the good work on this story! )