Reviews for It Ends With Me
ixnos chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
"Why di I survive when Zack didn't?" Noticed a typo. "Did" instead of "di."

I was wondering about that myself after having watched AC. How powerful would Sephiroth have been had he had Cloud to take over, instead of a weaker Kadaj.

The Vincent insight was particularly intersting. Drop me a line if you ever decide to do a one-shot like this pertaining to his views on the events of AC.
KodawaruOnna chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow. I wonder what mood you were in when you wrote this one (sarcasm). At this point Cid would give Cloud a waking slap to the face.
samantha chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
holy buttons this story is deep, very depO_O and i LOVE IT (actually i love ALL your stroies:P)this is how i pictured cloud in AC finally relizing he has power:P plz continue with a chp2 i want to hear more o.O
Henrika chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Deep. Very deep. Good sense of self-sacrifice on cloud's part. Keep writing! Oh, and I'd like you to know that you are the recipient of my 900th review! Congratulations! May your work continue to help keep this community thriving!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
*Huggles Cloud.* Hopefully afterwards, when he's in the Lifestream, things will be far happier for poor Cloud.
The Lazy Fairy chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Oh..yummy cloud angst! As with most all of your fics, this inspires me to do fanart! dangnabbit.. I wish I was at my other comp w/ all my FF7 piccys. Anyway, good work as usual. Cheers.

~lazyfairy
LovingCloud chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
NO*O*O I don't want Cloud to end it with him...no, don't do it Cloud!
LovingCloud chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
NO*O*O I don't want Cloud to end it with him...no, don't do it Cloud!