Reviews for Unlikely Partners
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 4 . 1/19
Another great chapter!
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 3 . 1/19
Lol, Remus and Tonks are cute. XD Loved the chapter and, I wonder if Hermione will agree to be Severus's captive? Great job! :)
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 2 . 1/19
Loved it!
XxWraptheNightaroundMexX chapter 1 . 1/19
I really liked it! :) But hmm.. I wonder what her dreams are trying to tell her? Great job. :3
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I'm not trying to be rude, but wow.
both severus snape and hermione granger is out of character. What makes SSHG pairing works is their personality, i'm sorry but this is not SSHG. This is a whole new character using their name.
pottohipamus chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I like the spin you've thrown in - having the order not in the dark.
pottohipamus chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I'm intrigued...
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 37 . 4/1/2014
Wow, this was such an entertaining story to read and so unique! I thought you did a great job and I really liked the details and alternate explanations. Again, great job. :-)
SnapeLupinBlack chapter 37 . 2/22/2014
Awesome Story!
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
this is great!
SuperSonicSara chapter 37 . 6/13/2013
... This story is fantastic! Aaannnddd quite different to any other Snape/Hermione story I have read. Loved it!
JohnMunchIsMyJew chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Okay, so you said you want criticism, so here it is thus so far:

Positive notes: I like your writing style. You have good comic relief through out the chapters, and your grammar is up to par.

Constructive Criticism: For starters, the characters are pretty out of character. Severus is snide, and doesn't like help, from anyone, let alone Lupin. He has a deep hatred that is steamed from their childhood. If you had named an incident that had gotten them over their childhood grudges, than it would be somewhat more believable. Severus sounds courteous, and at ease with asking for help, which should be the exact opposite.

Second of all, the whole dark mark blocks emotion thing. That is just way to hard to believe. The whole reason Severus switched sides in the first place was out of guilt, regret, and love for Lilly Potter. It mentions his love for Lilly all through out the books. It also shows his sorrow in DH when Harry collects his memories, and also the memories itself. I know it was an original idea(and kudos for that!), but it just goes against everything that created Severus Snape. Maybe if you tweaked it somewhat, such as saying that it dulls his emotions, rather than do away with them.

This story has the potential to have an amazing plot. As long as the characters get reevaluated, some things get tweaked here and there, it could become a great fic.

Sorry for being blunt, but you said you liked reviews! Lol.
EmeraldRomance chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Off to an interesting start!
TheLadyJaye chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I was going to read this, but you don't know the difference between accept and except, and spelled Ginevra wrong.
Aisha04 chapter 37 . 2/28/2013