Reviews for The Inquest
bjelka chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
Absolutely fantastic and incredible! How did you fit so many twists in there? And in the end, not a single pixel missing in the big picture. Except... we'll never know what really happened in the Lars' home.
bigtomato chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Definitely a novel interpretation of Star Wars. ;P I like it. more Sabé angst!
Bradley Cude chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Sabe's alias- Sabe Kelaria- may be a reference to FanFiction author Kelaria, who wrote the epic "Bad Boys, JEDI Style"- a massive fanfic of 217 chapters. It's actually VERY well done. Check it out sometime.
CloudyDream chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
This was a beautiful, sudden ride, entertaining, fast-paced, mind blowing and all around awesome. Truly one of the best pieces of ff I've ever read, and there are so many twists and turns I really don't know where to start. I loved all of it.
From your version of the empire and the figures in it, to your Sabè and her characterization; from the amazing hunt fora truth we readers thought we knew to the shocking revelation and to the even more shocking *other* revelations. I enjoyed every single line of the story, though I have to say my favorite parts were the 'outsider' POV and all that comes with it,the possibility of describing deception and cruelty and madness from an 'innocent' point of view, and the amazing fact that you can have a story in which the main character dies and still get the end you would have liked, because the main character is just an observer. Also, there's the huge coolness factor of not having to overly symphatize with the bad guys and making them clichèd just so that the readers can identify, which I really adored.
I dare hope there's a sequel somehwre in your profile, even though I doubt it, but anyway you still made my day - hell, my whole week- and your story inspired me to try and write something similar, especially in the style (which, I already said SO many times, is just lovely). If you're still around and get to read this, know that you're awesome. Truly.
Cheers,
Cloudy.
Beaufale chapter 16 . 10/16/2012
This was fantastic
Admiral Lily chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
*iz ded*
Admiral Lily chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
*iz almost ded from shock*

(Only almost because we've still got a chapter and an epilogue left.)
Admiral Lily chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
. . .

\ _

o.O
Admiral Lily chapter 12 . 10/5/2008
*opens mouth to speak then stops*

*tries again*

*one more time*

*resigned* yeah, i'm speechless...
Admiral Lily chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
Just when I thought you couldn't shock me more. I am so beyond confused now.
Admiral Lily chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
Uh, yeppers. Totally should never try to guess where you're headed in these things cuz TOTALLY didn't see this coming. *forgoes sleep yet again to continue*
Admiral Lily chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
You just love throwing those curve balls at us. When will I ever learn to not try and guess what you'll do? :)
Admiral Lily chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Through reading the works you've provided and a few comments you made in regards to Palpy himself it has made curious as to his life and rise to evil, much as we all were of Darth Vader. Part of me it to believe he was always this way even as a child - if he ever were a child - and that there never had been any good in him. But for so long we all thought the same of Vader. Though to be fair in Vader's case in the originals we have Obi-wan declaring he'd been a good man and Luke saying he still felt it. I just don't believe the same holds true for Palpatine and his story intrigues me though I imagine I wouldn't like it for long as it would be filled with many horrors.

Okay, enough late night ramblings. Wonderful chapter and off to read more...
Admiral Lily chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Ahh! Tense! Wonderful! Anticipation! You know just how to cut us off. Thankfully, I don't have to wait for the update. I was wondering when he was going to show up. I'm so desperate for the truth to be known! :)
Admiral Lily chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
The plot thickens. It so sad to read this knowing Padme is dead and her death is being investigated in this necessary secret way. But you do so well of writing this that even knowing this won't be one where Padme and Anakin get their happy ending, I still want to see this play out. Perhaps also because as far as the movies are concerned in the end, R2 is the only one left alive who knows the whole truth.

Good work.