Reviews for After Unplanned Pregnancies
Zarroc chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
this was really cute, i think you should continue it, maybe when Kara and Ben are at school... they could fall in love or something, i don't know, just continue it kk?
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
So, is this a Sequal or not? I REALLY hope it is. If so, please update again soon.
Reed chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Aww it was so cute!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
simplyme89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
the sequal's not that bad! it's good, and i think you made Kara a cute kid. hope you'll continue with this and write about harry and ginny too!
Demi chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
ur right, the epilogue to UP wasnt that great, but still, it was ok. anyway, i liked this little "non sequel". i think kara is cute. so, keep writing, i just hope u get more ideas, that r maybe a little bit... better. sorry for the babbling, just please, update soon!
ipikachooseyou chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That was so sweet! I almost cried!...I play the clarinet too! Sorry I went off topic, but you are writing up to my standards.
tatie chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
colorguard is way better!
Ron-N-Hermione-4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aww, I loved it! I don't care if it's like this. I just needed a bit more of Unplanned Pregnancies. Even if it was like this. It was such a sweet story and I really really loved it! So, just keep writing great stories!
Z-Loca-Grl chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Hey, that sequel wasn't so bad. I mean it gave the story closure. But really, it must have taken a lot of time to get UP that well written. Thanks for that sense of closure. I look foward towards your future stories. Keep up the great work!
DrAcOzChIbIgAl chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Really good! Awesome Sequel! I love it!
LaurenxPotter chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i really like this so far! i think you should continue..though i'm sure you already were planning on it...

Rosie
violet snicket chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i have a thing for post hogwarts fics.. and this is so lovely... i think i even like it better than unplanned pregnancies.. they're both very good, its just that i love when ron and hermione have kids... write some more..
TrueBluePotterFan chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This was a very good 'non-sequal'. I really hope you will write a sequal though, but i suppose this is better than nothing. :)
hermione256 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
very good i love it i thought you werent doing sequels

well TTFN :)
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i think this was really good and i hope that if you decied then you could make another chapter or something like that just a thought
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »