Reviews for Domino 123
Karen chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
I would have like the story better, if after every sentence you didn't explain what expression was on their faces.
David Fishwick chapter 37 . 1/5/2009
Awesome idea and thanks for writing.
missingviolet chapter 37 . 6/13/2008
came across your fic.. damn it's good...

are u planing on a sequeal? really wanna know what happens to kennedy...
Mbolan chapter 37 . 4/20/2008
yaho! Great ending. thank you I've following for years now and I still love your stories.
Tamara chapter 33 . 6/13/2007
Please update! It's been over a year on this one.
J chapter 33 . 4/4/2006
Although I couldn't find anything kinky or witty or anything with the cramp reference - I didn't get it at all - it was still a pretty good section.

I am convinced that Buffy, sick of all of this, would carry Robin over her shoulder back to the rest to get some answers.

I do like how you've had them have the dawning suspicion that they're in the wrong. Particularly that segment with Vi and Andrew.

And good for bringing a little Kate into it. I like her as the one to try and make a case for the good guys, being such a famous doubter herself.
J chapter 32 . 3/15/2006
Another good chapter, I especially liked the first 2 sections.

I'm still reading, don't stop!
J chapter 30 . 1/31/2006
Now, the Scourge is an interesting idea.

I had to go back to piece together how Groo/Kate/Gwen/Connor fit into this - and I'm pretty sure that we still don't know WHY they were looking for him, something he would want to ascertain immediately. And in doing so, I did appreciate you trying to make Kate the peacekeeper, but still not a pushover.

It would be even better if she still had some resentment and such, like Xander, towards the demonic community - something you hinted at when she made a comment about his past, but I'd like to see a few more lingering elements that she's conquered, but still there.

Also, careful not to have Gwen be the answer to all their money issues.

Angel (and Nina) were great in this chapter, from his determination and uncharacteristic fear for the Scourge, to his calling Giles, no matter what, to alert them of this threat.
lucky713 chapter 29 . 1/17/2006
Gee, I wonder who she feels like she's betraying?
J chapter 28 . 1/14/2006
Poor you, having to write those ridiculously long summaries at the end - although the certainly are helpful for long stories, I suppose...

Liked Robin's suspcions a lot. Then again, he's always suspicious (and I'm surprised nobody mentioned that).

Dang it, I forgot AGAIN why Mercedes wants the stupid soul back, I know you addressed it somewhat in one chapter - which, by the way, I remember because I liked Spikes' reaction to the idea that it made things 'all better'.

The Willow marshmallow moment with Dawn was indeed super.

Why did Groo run off? The vamps hinted at smelling horniness, but, huh? Plus, you might want to look into how to write Gwen - its kinda gone between super jerk and not sassy at all, neither of which is really accurate. Good luck with that, oy...

But you have kept me and still will through all this. You deserve kudos for a pretty decent tale, no matter what I say.
Tamara chapter 28 . 1/13/2006
Interesting twist having Oedipus be the one to make the Scoobies think that the Immortal might be up to no good.

And oddly enough I keep liking Kennedy in this in spite of her cheating on Willow. But then I never really thought of Kennedy/Willow as long term any more than I did Faith/Wood but for different reasons.

She was spot on in her assessment of Xander's stand on people's guilt.
Tamara chapter 27 . 1/5/2006
It should be interesting to see Buffy and Xander's reactions when Willow and Dawn don't go back.

And while Mercedes may change her mind about getting her soul put in , I bet she wouldn't want her soul in the Immortal's grimy hands longer than necessary.
Tamara chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Your orders that your chapters are in seem to have gotten messed up. For example , chapter 10 is now in chapter 1 's spot.
Tamara chapter 26 . 12/30/2005
I'd vote for Andrew with Vi. Sure both he and Xander are both followers but Xander is more set in his ways and less likely to change for the better . The love of a good woman could do Andrew some good. Unfortunately the same thing didn't really work on Xander.
J chapter 25 . 12/30/2005
The time you took for Mercedes' soul (I know I've been harping) was perfect. NOW she is a real 'major character', with depth, and a little less very well-written Mary Sue. Original characters are hard to pull off - remember that with your Aubrey. I am curious about her, though, so I guess its working.

Spike was well-written, too, by the way. Darn good scene.

I'd have to believe that Illyria on the loose would be a very bad idea that Angel would be strongly against except...maybe he really is just too tired. That works.

Good for the 'leftover' crew scene - it was pretty well done, and good dynamics.

Although I still find myself skeptical at how they'd ALL come together like this unless someone (probably Connor) deliberately looked for them.