Reviews for What Lies Ahead
segrccgg chapter 20 . 9/10/2011
"I was about to hang up on the pervert when I realized it was my pervert."

My favourite line in the whole chapter!
anonimo chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Al termenar de leer este capitulo,he derramado algunas lagrimas.
Extant chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
OMG, cliffhanger!

I can't put your stories down long enough to work on my own! My brain is hating me. Too many plot bunnies jumping around in there. ;)
Extant chapter 24 . 12/2/2010
:**( So sad! OMG, I need tissues. *bawls*
Extant chapter 21 . 12/2/2010
Can't Bruce just get Clark to use his x-ray/heat vision and vaporize the bullet, like he did with that implant at the base of his skull in Hush? I guess that would be too easy. ;)
Extant chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
LOL, Selina is so cruel. 3
Extant chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
OMG, I would have reamed that principle for suspending my kid for using self-defense. I got in trouble for fighting back in elementary school too, was afraid of getting in trouble on top of getting beaten again, and as a result took WAY too many beatings for the next seven years just to keep myself out of suspension. It's unbelievable they expect kids to just submit themselves to physical violence. Cause teaching kids it's not okay to defend yourself is SO healthy. Right.

I'm with Selina. Mattie gets the cake. :D I'd use the two days suspension to do something special with her, turn the school's "punishment" around on them.
Extant chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
Lol, I'm loving Tim as Batman, how he's inherited the dark habits from Bruce, and at the same time still has these odd wacky thoughts that randomly cross his brain.

Frizbee in the watchtower. XD A Batman with a sense of humor, haha. So weird, and fun.
Extant chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Bruce saves the day, again! 3 That was one of the best scenes in your stories so far. I was cheering Bruce and so worried for Selina and the baby at the same time. I was really afraid it was going to end in tragedy. :*( And I think this was one of the best instances of getting inside Bruce's head and capturing the turmoil that he doesn't show on the surface. Fantastic! :D

Must find out what happens next... :)
Kelana-ti chapter 30 . 7/24/2010
OMG! Man, way to end a story on a cliffhanger. I'm going to have fun reading the next one. :D I really enjoyed Alfred's Dark Knight story... This really was a fun read.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 30 . 2/11/2010
DAMN...

This continues to impress, really.

I wouldn’t have minded seeing more about the reaction of outside observers (Those unaware of the truth) to Tim Drake’s ‘new’ Batman, of course- create a better feel for the similarities and differences between Bruce and Tim as Batman when in action, but that aside you’ve got a good bit of work here.

The return of the Huntress made for an interesting twist, but it’s the exploration of the cast’s reactions to the return of the Joker- even when he’s in a coma- that really excels; the fact that even MATTIE’S disturbed by the implications of his return despite her ignorance of his full connection to her family only adds to that.

Of course, your exploration of the reaction to Huntress’s return isn’t without its interesting moments either, I assure you; the fact that she’s aware of the ‘new’ Batman alone reflects a level of insight that demonstrates how she’s more than just a more violent ally than Bruce might be comfortable with usually, while her immediate reaction upon learning of his ‘death’ demonstrates the strong bond that existed between them regardless of the tensions that primarily dominated their relationship with each other.

On a more immediately personal note, your exploration of the dramatic upheavals in the characters’ daily lives that took place here were also very effective; the Bat-Clan’s thoughts on Gordon’s cancer and subsequent demise- as well as the reactions of others to his loss- are very well done, and while I wouldn’t have minded a more immediate look at Mattie’s perspective on learning that her father was Batman, what we saw was VERY effective.

And as for this last chapter...

Things might be going great for them on a personal level- Dick and Barbara as parents, Alfred on his first holiday in potentially decades, Mattie beginning her training in the event she must take up her brother’s mantle (Robin seems the more ‘immediate’ role she’d assume if she takes on any kind of position), Tim and Cassandra engaged-, but with the Joker out and active, it’s safe to say that things are about to get VERY complicated...

Keep up the great work!
Vanafindiel chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
I adore Mattie.
Vanafindiel chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
I seriously love your fanfics. They're uplifting when they're suppose to be, and somber and heartbreaking when they need to be. The humor is fantastic! I can always count on Dick cheering me up. He has to be my favorite character in your universe, I absolutely love him!

You are an absolutely wonderful, astounding, awesome, remarkable, amazing (running out of adjectives) writer. Now I have to go, there's few more chapters waiting desperately for me to read them.
Vanafindiel chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
Fight Club was an awesome movie!
Vanafindiel chapter 16 . 3/22/2009