Reviews for Weak
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Luv it! The others re so mean to her :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
what are you crazy

tenten got hurt bywords nobody could find her neji brought her to his house and kissed 3 times in 1 day

you got carried away like that? YEAH RIGHT ! I THINK YOU LIKE THAT all thou it was romantc and love ly HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCUUUUUUUUTEEEEEE
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
whats the name of the next book in the sequel?
xchirix chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I love it! I love the fact that Neji doesn't see Tenten weak.

Man, the others are such jerks or anything you want to call them.

I LOVE YOU STORIES!

They are MEGA-OMEGA-AWESOME!

You are an awesome writer! Kyaa! AWESOME!

-Chirisaa Tomoko-xoxo
Redd chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i absalutly loved this story. i find my self reading this story over and over agian.

one an i an strong are the shit!
LittleGreenTiger chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
aw thats so cute i luv the ending!
Narutomanga fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I hate it that people talk about Tenten that way, she isn't useless and weak! Im glad that people understand that she isn't like that. Finally, someone understands! Anyway, I love it! NejixTenten is so KAWI!
yenten07 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
waah!

they said tenten is weak!

buh what neji said is true

she is the strongest girl i know.:D
woahhhnelly chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
OMG! Neji and Tenten couple is my SECOND favorite couple! And ya know how everyone really hates Sakura? Well check out my home page. And you'll see how incredbly much I hate Sakura. If anything, I think Tenten and Hinata are the BEST characters.
nejitenfan chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
i like ie so far
The Box Lord chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Pretty amusing story, although you didn't have to announce who we were with. Thanks for reviewing on my story, earlier

Ty
Falconfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That last sentence made me cry, for some reason...I LOVED IT. Will go read the sequel immediately
Edicius chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
i LOVED it..nice story :] *gives you a chocolate chip cookie with EXTRA chocolaty chips on it*xD
crossXdeep chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Tenten's better than Sakura, yet sakura was the one making un of her. -_- luv ur ficcy!
chibi-nin-Adara chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
_

very cute, especially the part where Neji knows 'personally' how strong she is. It really is good, I read the sequel too and the plot is nice :)

I'll be waiting for more Nejitens from you :)