Reviews for Behind the Masks
jsfirestar06 chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
I'm not much of a fan of lucius malfoy x Hermione but it's seems interesting plastic continue
LandlessLord chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
It's sad you didn't finish your story, by the way, I can't find the link to the lemon
natsuki23 chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
NO! What's going to happen! Please update soon, I want to know what the outcome is!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
OH SNAP! This Isn't Good. Voldemort Knows... HE KNOWS! & They Know Of Draco's Plan To Keep Harry Away. This Cannot End Well.

& Damn, Poor Lucius, He Killed His Lifemate Because She Was a Muggle. That's Horrible.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Oh Man, So It's Official Now EVERYONE(Reader Wise) Knows That Draco Is Calliope. & Now Hermione Even Knows & Draco Knows That She Knows Too.

& Now She Has To Go & Talk To Him About Being Harry's Lifemate... That'll Be An Awkward Conversation. ;P
Post U Later chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Oh Man, Things Just Heated Up A Few Notches! Malfoy's Up To Something Suspicious.*Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*

Oh God, That Howler Was GOLD! I LOVE IT!
"Well…" Ron got out as Harry tried to breath. "She…um, seems nice."
-& Ron's Reaction Was Priceless! XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh Man, Poor Harry. That's So Not Fair To Him. He Doesn't Even Have Any Clue Who She Is Or Why She Would Flee.

He'll Probably Be Either All Depressed Now Or Really Determined To Find Her.
Purebloodgodess chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
This is an interesting story. Its nice to read a plot that I have not read before. Thanks, I hope to read more.
inkedGIRAFFE chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Oh gosh ...
This story was so beautiful!
And I was definitely caught by surprise that Hermione turned out to be Helena!
What an interesting plot!
& I must say, I absolutely LOVE your stories,
I'm going to read the 2nd one now!

Please continue this,
It is probably one of the best stories I've ever read and it'll be such a pity to leave this hanging!
Please update soon! ( :
All the best & Thanks for sharing!
jazmynkim chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
love it more please
flaming rose chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Grrrrrrr! This is sooooooo fustrating -look I'm even mis-spelling things! (Has chibi person pointing at the mis-spelled word.) I can't find this so called 'link'-that you must have tooken down or mis-placed at some time- on your home page! Please put it back up! I really, really wish to read the smexy lemons! So, please, and THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE AWESOME FANFICTION!
flaming rose chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
HELL YEAH! LET THEM MAKE LOVE, PLEASE! I-uh-mean, let them make UP,please!
flaming rose chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
(Squeals.) The drama! Can't. Handle. The. Drama! Must. Read. More!
ladious18 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
wow! i cant wait for u too update this fanfic soon...
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 11/1/2012