Reviews for Juugo
Mark chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
You said pairing undecided but its pretty clear its an asuna and negi story lol.
Mernom chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
Funny thing... I'm reading this, and not so long ago I was reading 'conquest of the accidental stud monkey'. Make of that statement what you will.
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Eva wants to rape him... Sounds legit
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Hoohoohooohoohooohooohooohooo. This is going to be fun
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Wow openly admitting to himself he loves thats fast
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
That makes... How many asuna kisses?
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
THE ENTIRE CLASS HAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU DIDNT WORK FOR THE BIGMAN YOURSELF DIDJA
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow... This is good
Uraharaisgod chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
erm, how was Asuna was affected by the aphrodisiacal magic? Shes immune to most magic, even at full power evangelines magic is barely capable of holding her for a few seconds (one which evngeline noted would have imprisoned Negi in a block of ice for a thousand years in comparison.)
Trollface 2000 chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
I think it's really pathetic how sorely you lack in the department of description. Seriously. A thing that happens in the manga that takes up around three or four pages you cover in, what? A sentence and a half? No emotion, no feeling whatsoever in your entire text.

Seriously, up your ante if you ever plan to continue this story, unlikely as it seems.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2014
I REALLY HAD A LIKING TO YOUR STORY...please continue... i'm looking forward to the nmext chapter till the end..
Yuurei no Chu chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
YAY! :3
Yuurei no Chu chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Squee, I throughoutly enjoyed this chapter. I really hope they (Asuna and Negi) end up together. :)
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 29 . 9/13/2013
Great Job on this story. Just wish you had completed it but your beginning was very good.
Biblio388 chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
Really interesting turn from the original story. I really like the way it is going so far and hope to see more chapters at some point in the future.