Reviews for Juugo
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Eva wants to rape him... Sounds legit
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Hoohoohooohoohooohooohooohooo. This is going to be fun
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Wow openly admitting to himself he loves thats fast
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
That makes... How many asuna kisses?
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
THE ENTIRE CLASS HAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU DIDNT WORK FOR THE BIGMAN YOURSELF DIDJA
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow... This is good
Uraharaisgod chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
erm, how was Asuna was affected by the aphrodisiacal magic? Shes immune to most magic, even at full power evangelines magic is barely capable of holding her for a few seconds (one which evngeline noted would have imprisoned Negi in a block of ice for a thousand years in comparison.)
Trollface 2000 chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
I think it's really pathetic how sorely you lack in the department of description. Seriously. A thing that happens in the manga that takes up around three or four pages you cover in, what? A sentence and a half? No emotion, no feeling whatsoever in your entire text.

Seriously, up your ante if you ever plan to continue this story, unlikely as it seems.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2014
I REALLY HAD A LIKING TO YOUR STORY...please continue... i'm looking forward to the nmext chapter till the end..
Yuurei no Chu chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
YAY! :3
Yuurei no Chu chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Squee, I throughoutly enjoyed this chapter. I really hope they (Asuna and Negi) end up together. :)
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 29 . 9/13/2013
Great Job on this story. Just wish you had completed it but your beginning was very good.
Biblio388 chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
Really interesting turn from the original story. I really like the way it is going so far and hope to see more chapters at some point in the future.
JadedJourney chapter 29 . 7/9/2012
A pity to see such a promising story abandoned but such is life.
Krabkrab chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
Yeep. Just like them to suggest an Omiai between Konoka and Negi. I wonder how they reacted later on in life when Setsuna and Konoka got together? Not too well at first most likely. Or at least Konoemon. Things seem to be getting interesting quickly. ...Oh and Negi is most likely to die. Or something horrible happen... Or broke someone's heart. Or option B and C.