Reviews for A Doctored Rose
Good story.
timano chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Fantastic!
misscam chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Definitely cute, with a touch of the Doctor's fantastic. Well done.
Uh.yeah chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Definitely fantastic.

There is no other word for it. :D
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Oh wow. It's like you're reading my mind - this is EXACTLY how I would want PoTW to have ended. If only...

Definitely one of my favourite fics. You've got them both perfectly in character and a great.. amosphere.

Love it. And there's another chapter to go...
Becsy Lexi chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
O Fantastic! he he he
Dr Azaria chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Fantastic.

No unwanted details, just before, after and heaps of romantic tension.

Don't stop.

That is definately how Parting of the Ways should have ended. No Doctor regenerating and no Rose forgetting.
Becsy Lexi chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aw how unbelievably cute! Love it...anymore? ;)
Ark Led chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I agree with your sentiments entirely, as least I know when I sit to watch the Christmas episode there's someone else out there also having a tearful sniff about the loss of gorgeous 9. Just as an aside thought not thunk -sorry if that was a character thing.

Really nice, TBC very soon please!
staticrhubarb chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh wow!

I think this is probably the best 9/Rose fic I've read so far! It's amazing how you really managed to capture Rose's personality and her impressions of the Doctor.

Please...WRITE MORE. :D
LilCosette chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aw. Interesting idea you've got there. Little mourning? Me too but I wantt to see David in action all ready. He only got 3 or 4 lines in the last one. Anyway, cute fic please continue!
OrlithNightfire chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i really enjoyed this, can't wait till you update. so please update soon. i miss chris too. but i'll give david a chance. never know, you might like him too. See you in time:)
Laseri chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aw, that was cute. Some nice descriptive writing here and you've done very well with their characters. I'm enjoying this, please continue!

lase
Hayley chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This was really sweet. Please keep going!

I'm a massive G/S shipper so I know your work and have never been disapointed.

Would you consider a crossover fic? Just the thought of The Doctor and Grissom in the same room together makes me grin like a idiot.

Can't wait for the next part of this story.
kate-melissa chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
omg kool fic! i cried so bad wen he got regenerated - i love fics were he doesn't! lol rite sum mor plz! lov VisionGurl