Reviews for A Hint to The Powers That Be
AgentKalGibbs chapter 43 . 8/3/2020
This is great!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 33 . 8/3/2020
Not just you. I hate Mitchell almost as much as I hate McKay (which is a very big amount)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 11 . 8/1/2020
Lmso!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
This is gold!
GateFan chapter 43 . 6/17/2015
I know these are old stories but I just got back into sg1 fanfic and found them. I enjoyed reading them although there were several stories it was really obvious you borrowed heavily from some of my favorite fanfic writers. If you're going to do that you should at least thank them in an author's note.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 43 . 10/27/2013
These stories were all pretty great.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Chubby hubby is the best
Edwina chapter 43 . 3/28/2013
I absolutely enjoyed this and I'm so lucky I got to read all 43 chapters in one sitting, now I'm gonna go see if you ever did write a full story on Pete and the Christmas visit.

Kudos
turbomagnus chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
All I can think of to say is to quote my first reaction; "Okay, now THAT'S good!"
phuryism chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
Yay! Everyone cheer for the famous hero couple!
phuryism chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
God, I love Thor.
phuryism chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Good one!
pointoforigin chapter 27 . 2/25/2009
This is great! I really enjoyed every chapter of your little collection of hints. I just love that part in Chapter 27: “You know Sam, you and General O’Neill just look right together.” he paused briefly, “ Kind of like Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock.”

Jack squinted and tilted his head slightly to one side before saying “I’m Kirk, right?”

It's just hilarious! I like how you kept the characters real to the show. Nothing is worst than a awkwardly shippy Jack O'Neill.