Reviews for The Last of the Gijinka
unfledgedd chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Damn... I can't say when I last found a fanfiction that has captured my attention as much as you have. You truly have a knack for storytelling! I do hope you continue. I can't even express how much awesomeness this story is spewing and it's such a shame it's not getting as much reviews as it deserves! You have truly inspired me to write my stories again. Please continue this beautiful piece of artwork you have shown us thus far! :D
Denalien chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Whaow... i don't know if you are going to continue this, but you should. You really should.
It's far more interesting than many things i have read on so far.
Please continue!
MitzvahRose chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
(Wow, sure hope I'm not double posting...) Sorry, it got cut off. Like I was saying though, you havn't updated in at least a year, and just when they were about to storm the fortress! Well, at least it wasn't stopped in the middle of doing so... I sure hope you update soon, and that this series hasn't been abandoned. I mean, don't you just hate it when a story you like has been cancelled right in the middle of making it, and right at the best part to? Please update soon! *gets ready to do puppy dog eyes* lol :-)

By-the-way, I don't have an account on here, (I just come to read the stories, lol :-P) but I do have an account on DevaintArt. If you do respond-please do!- respond to my account there. I would love to here that you've continuef the story. My username is the same as the one I'm using to post this comment-aMitzvahRose.

MitzvahRose chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Sorry it got cut off. Like I was saying, though, you havn't updated in at least a year and just as they were about to raid the fortress to! Well, at least they weren't in the middle of attacking it, right? I hope you update soon and that the story isn't abandoned. Don't you just hate it when a good story is discontinued and never finished? I know I do!

By-the-way, I don't have an account on (just come here to read the stories, lol :-P
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Sorry, it got cut off. Like I was saying though, you havn't updated in at least a year! Just when they were about to raid the fortress too! Well, at least they weren't in the middle of doing so, right? Please say you're going to update this soon, and that it was not abandoned!

By-the-way, I don't have an account on here (just come to read the stories, lol :P) but I do have an
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I gotta say, I love this series! There's not much else to say. The Impmon gijinka was clever (not to mention I am a huge Impmon fan) and I was instantly hooked. I've only recently started reading these stories, but I think they are great!

I was, however, depressed to learn that you havn't posted since about a year or two ago, and
Tamara Henson chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
I have been following this story for years and it is one of the best on the net. I hope you get inspired to finish it soon, it's getting rather brutal for poor Impy.
phantomparanioa chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
this is a great idea i love it
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
*cries* Poor Im-chan! Poor Haseo! POOR EVERYBODY! *continues crying* Please update, I wanna see things get better, even if they have to get worse first! I wanna see Garundo discover that Haseo's alive, and I wanna see him tear GranDracmon to flippin' shreds! No wait... I want to do that! Please update soon though, I so badly want to know what happens next..! And hug Imouku.
little.lost.panda chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
*sobbing quietly in the corner* I hate his father. He seemed so nice in the memories, and I thought the 'lord' was Impmon's uncle, but it's his dad and his dad hurt Haseo. I hate him! *hiccup*
Azure Neko chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
Huzzah! You're back! That sucks about the college, but at least you came back eventually.
I hope that some hope appears for Impmon eventually. He isn't going to keep that "promise" to Youkano, is he? After all, a promise extracted under coecion means nothing once the coecion is lifted. Heck, any promise means only as much as the promiser attaches to it. I think Impmon would understand that. At that moment he would have said anything to keep Haseo safe, later he won't care what he said.
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
Thank you for the chapter, even if it was dark. And it is scary how easily that psycho dad could have done something like that to the twins. Poor Impmon/Imouku... Things will likely only go downhill from there. And Mr. Crazy knows that he has a soft spot for kids between this and earlier when he protected that other kid. Good luck on future chapters.
Impkat chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Wow, I was really surprised that Youkano did such a thing. Totally caught me off guard. I see you changed your story a little bit on that. Great chapter, I'm excited that you posted it and I can't wait to read the next one!
Impy Kun chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Yeah, I'd say you were right about upping the rating. This is getting a little violent for rated T.

That being said, good job. You've done a good job of capturing the characters and describing what they're going through. I'll definitely be looking forward to reading more of this!