Reviews for There's Someone For Everyone
VividVideoGeek chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Well I have to say I like your writing but after so much time has passed I hace my doubts that you will ever finish this story. I like it so far and I would love to read more. I usually don't read unfinished stories so I hope you will at least give us one more chapter.
Sonny13 chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
You say the next chapter has kissing? I hope you at least put that one up. Love the story :)
risingangel chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
I love the story! please update it soon!
enodemon chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
i like. but please do finish it. any time this century would be good. lol
eno chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
lovely. finally i see Rodney paring up with a female without it turning into pink romance. not that i have anything against McShep , at least they get into truble a lot (lol). but anyways, good job so far, please do continue!
Padme4000 chapter 14 . 8/15/2006
really really really great story plz write another chapter plz i cant wait for another its too good
missamy831 chapter 14 . 7/20/2006
i really enjoy your story its really entertaining please update soon cant wait for the next chapter
samantha chapter 14 . 7/19/2006
i was just thinking that i should probably re-vamp my bookmark list when i got your email! i am so glad that writers block only had you on hold for a couple months, it's when it goes on for years that everyone looses interest. lol. extremely good, love the tension, keep the chapters coming!
Lady Valmar chapter 14 . 7/17/2006
AH-HAH! I squealed when I saw chapter 14 up. Congrats. I myself am trying to tackle writer's block on my fic Bound To Happen. Sigh... Anyways, Emma and Rodney sure don't have it easy. That Adrian guy seems like he's up to more than just activating ancient devices. Poor Emma...I hope she will be alright. Looking forward to more!

LV
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 14 . 7/16/2006
just when i thought i'd head off to get ready for bed and the like, i check my mail and squeeing ensues. of course i had to stay up and read the brand new chapter!

writer's block... the bane of my own existence. welcome back to writing !

and with such a great chapter with tension galore. loved Rodney and Emma working to protect each other. the little touch of her being afraid to move as if it would startle the guards is very good. real and humanizing.

Can I wipe the smugness off Adrian's face? *glares at him*
Rojoca chapter 13 . 3/15/2006
Hey, thank you for updating again :)

Nice and funny chapter with an exciting ending...

...the evil twin ;)

Hope to read another chapter soon :)
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
What? But... that's not him? You sure? of course you're sure you're the writer... but... hmm. Interesting turn.

There were tons of moments I was yelling at Rodney to just kiss her and vice versa. Oh the tension.
angw chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
Oh an interesting turn of events. The unresolved tension between Rodney and Emma...the dungeon they are in. How will Rodney be able to protect her now? Will Sheppard and the others come and help them in the nick of time?
odt chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
I love it! You've got to write more! I can't wait to see Emma and Rodney together... So come on, keep up!

Aude
Lady Valmar chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
ow... more more...squee... I was so happy today when I saw the email alert on this chapter. Ow... things are starting to spark more between Rodney and Emma...can't wait to see what is going to happen next. must have more...

LV