Reviews for No Name Face
Dory chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
But, but, I need a new chapter!
What has happened to sirius?
What's in the papers?
smiley12cool chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
AH! I need the next chapter! PLEASE?
smiley12cool chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OMG. That was so deep and moving. The meaning of it, just - caught me and I truly understood.
PandaFusion chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
This is starting out VERY interestingly, and even though it's been a long time, it's be great if you continued. If you decide not to, would you be willing to tell me where you were planning on going with the story?
Adica Finch chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
i hope you write more of this! I really want to "see just how Sirius is".
Adica Finch chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
great prologue; it leaves me wondering what the heck is going on. I'm excited for the rest of the story!
smittyloveshpfic chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
gack.. erm, why haven't you updated since 08-17-05? its been almost 2 years! i love this story.. i know it would be great if you just write more!

UPdate PLEASE!
BlazeorFade chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
This is wonderful. I would really love to read more. You are a very talented writer.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
I really want to read the rest of this. Lupin seemed so real it was scary.
Sirius-Hotness chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I just discovered you, and I'm so glad I did! I have recently rapidly become a huge Sirry fan, and your work is some of the best I've seen. I'm especially looking forward to seeing this story continued, because I love stories that deal with the fact that Sirius was (*sniff*) quite possibly the only one who could reach Harry when he needed to be reached the most.

I look forward to reading more from you!

May your mischef always be managed,

Megan
penny4apadfoot chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
That was brilliant! I really want to know what happened! Are you continuing it? please do!
GreenEmeraldPrincess chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
I love the story so far! I can't wait for you to do the next chapter. Good work!
Von chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
This was tingly!

And very interesting. Much more heartening than the prolouge.

I look forward to the rest.. I too, am curious as to how Sirius seemed to fair and how it related to Harry's (admittedly skewed) view.
riseofafallenangel chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
this is great why have you left it so long? update already!
siggy19 chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
I really like this. it's an interesting twist...harry disappearing...update soon! I want harry/sirius!