Reviews for Kuruizaku
tkim619 chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
I SERIOUSLY LOVE THESE TWO! I AM SOO GONNA READ THIS AGAIN!
tkim619 chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
OMG I LOVE ETHIS CHAPTER!
tkim619 chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
hahahahah kkkyahhhhh! he wlak in when she came out of the shower! KKKYAHHHH *FANGIRL MOMENT!
tkim619 chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
wow "it;s where she belong" really eriol? cheesy much!
tkim619 chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Syaoran is protective of Tomoyo) hehe they are blushing cause eriol is hold hands wit her) _
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Eriol flirting?! *gawks like a fish*
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
The pass the paper messaging system never grows old _
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Mysterious effect much? _ did he just had a prophetic dreAm
Fabi17 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
IS gross
that Was funny
it :)3
arizona118 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
I really like this story! Good luck with your other stories!
woofyy chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
it's not a bad story, thought there were a few mistakes, grammar and story plot wise, but it's not bad. keep up the good efforts and good luckies with your future stories )
woofyy chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
if she was on the roof .. and it was raining.. wouldn't she get wet S just felt like commenting on it P no biggie haha it's also strange that you called nakuru and 'him' and then a 'her' during later paragraphs lol maybe it'll easier if you just stick with one gender, even if nakuru was genderless.. lol also .. is it tomoyo he has feelings for S ? i just feel that was out of nowhere lol like the previous chapter or earlier paragraphs of this chapter didn't really indicate eriol's feelings of romance of some sort, besides the flirting, lol just thought i'd put it out there )
woofyy chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
wasn't eriol's house demolished during the second movie? well i'm excited for their halloween party anyways )
woofyy chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
lol i thought they'd choose something more .. christmas-sy since they're heading towards the christmas break lol halloween? really? lol
WaterFlower66 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Haha! I love your note at the bottom "It's a metaphor..." that was SOO funny... (probably you didn't mean it to be that way, but oh well...)

I love this story! I always kind of felt sorry for Tomoyo-she deserves someone good. Not that Eriol is good, but they'd be cute together.