Reviews for Merging Contrasts
Critic chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
Pure dreck! Lacking in real character and on the verge of a bad screenplay. Both characters have fallen away from their portayals and sound more of what the writer wishes. Erik sounds more like a child throwing tantrums and wanting friendship at the same time. Jack, while trying to sound like a pirate, is acting more like a teenage girl put into Jack's body, asking to sing and look at the mask as he did. Horrendous, though a hearty attempt to make real, failed miserably by the end of the first chapter.

- Critic
Inspired Demon of Fiction chapter 21 . 5/2/2006
NO! Erik does NOT become a bachelor like Jack! NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! Anyway, great story I loved, I almost cried when Christine left him, god I HATE it when she does that, anyway like I said great story. I always feel like I'm Erik whenever he's involved, because in my own way, I *am* a phantom. but this one inparticular is so like me because Jack is totally like my best-friend. That must be the reason why I'm such a hard headed ERik/Christine shipper then, me being like Erik, I mean. I want him to have a happy'ending so I can pretend that I do too, otherwise I feel totally hopeless. Well, I loved it, except for Christine leaving, again, and Erik falling for a stripper. Yeah, so other than that it was great!
Inspired Demon of Fiction chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL! How is Raoul...what the...is Christine...? I am so confused! Anyway, you have the evilest plot twists, now I'm never going to be able to stop reading this. Oh well...
Inspired Demon of Fiction chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
Hahahahahaha! Erik sounds way too much like me! I laugh at that!
Inspired Demon of Fiction chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
Dear God! For a second there I thought you were going to slash this on me! I mean I am slasher, but Jack/Erik is just wrong! Thank god, you didn't...anyway, great plot line so far!
ZGory chapter 21 . 3/31/2006
I read this story awhile back ,but then forgot to finish it! Lovely with great humor and to love Jack for his wackiness.
angelofjoy chapter 21 . 8/17/2005
I loved this story! really i did! i thought it was wonderful. great ideas, great dialogue. Just a wonderful take on how they would react to each other! Bravo