Reviews for Shall We Dance
cree chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Okay, who taught you how to write a story? This is very poor quality. I’ve spotted multiple spelling errors and glaring grammar mistakes. Don’t even get me started on the way you write the characters. They are so out of their scope of personality that this very piece of writing is an insult to both the original creator and the characters themselves. Learn how to break up a paragraph. Educate yourself on do’s and don’ts of fanfiction writing. Get a beta reader (you obviously need one). Do your god**** research on a topic before putting the idea to paper. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LOOK UP HOW TO WRITE A GOOD FANFIC!

Literally, from the first sentence of your summary and story I can tell if a fic is going to be shitty or not. I’ve read so many awful stories that this sense of mine has been sharpened to a T. Your story is clichéd. I’ve read so many other terrible fics with the same plot line as yours. Talk about unoriginality, much? Seriously, the only people who bother to read and review stories like this are the ones who can’t write worth a sh*t either. An excellent story gets long, detailed, concrit and praise. A sucky fic like this only gets one-lined reviews and incomprehensible squeals from immature readers who can’t tell the difference between a good fic and what dung beetles make for lunch.

There, I gave you some pointers and hopefully a reality check. Not everyone who reads your story is going to like it. It would be a waste of YOUR TIME and an INSULT TOWARDS YOU if I lie like all the other reviewers and say “omg this is so good update!” This isn’t English class, and writing fanfiction isn’t for a grade. But YOU OWE IT TO YOUR READERS to try to put out your best quality work like you’re entering it for the goddamned state championship, you hear? Now I’d like to see some improvement!
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Love this ff! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
why did u end it there!?
Kataangforever2 chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
I really enjoy this story and I'm eager to know what happens next! It's developping quite nicely! Not too fast,not too sloo-just perfect. You should watch your grammar though :) Just saying.
FAN GIRL chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Awwwww! Pwease Finish! I am well aware that you haven't updated in years, but it would be incredible if you did finish the story. Amazingly written! Love the Sasusaku fluff!
Chick182 chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
its such a pity that you dont continue this story... it was so nice
Gsgjvdjhss chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I loovveeee itttttt! But I was hoping that Sakura would be rich cause Im kinda tired of boys over flower like stories but besides that it unbelievably amaaaaziiinngg no joke!
autumn4real chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
DAMMIT! AGH i shulda seen it coming T.T most amazing stories like this one here always dont continue TT AGGHHHHHHH :(
autumn4real chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
hahaha o god nerdy sakura :P love it so far on to the next onee
loveuMORE chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
another chapter please?

please?

love you more
loveU chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
arghhh...this is the first time that i really really want to punch my the screen, arrrrgh! everyone here (this chap) is just so...so... aish

okay, still love you 3
mUmaRhz chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
i like this you should finish it
anime12192 chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
cool (:
ohdavinnaaaa chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
Cute story would love it if you updated...;_;
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 12 . 8/5/2010