Reviews for Like the end of a John Wayne movie
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Actually, Shego HAS been to Nevada before. They were in Nevada in the episode 'Ron The Man'.

Other than that, good story, nice inner monologue, nicely descriptive.

I have to agree with the other reviewer that it would have been fun to know Drakken's thoughts, too, but that might've taken some of the edge of the humor.
Anom chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Very, very cool.

This is the second Kim Possible fanfiction I've read, and you've definately encouraged me to keep looking around. The dialgoue felt very natural, very IC, and you pulled off Shego's perspective very well. There were a few akward sentences here adn there, but it didn't really diminish the overall feel of the story.
MatthewC chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
A very nice, introspective piece. You did a good job getting inside Shego's head, and the story flowed cleanly from beginning to end.
Happy-Raven chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I like. :D

A couple cumbersome sentences I'd have broken up into smaller ones, but I liked the language and thoughts in them anyway. Great characterization of Shego's thoughts. a very fun read. Now, of course, we all want to know what happens when they hit Vegas :D Sequel? Please and thank you!

Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh nicely done one shot- very good characterization!
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wonderful story and remarkable use of first person. I noticed a couple of possible spelling burps, but we all have them.

You make compelling thoughts in this that beg the question, 'What is going on in Drakken's thoughts?'