Reviews for Blackout
DEATH2TakariDavisbashers chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That last sentence TOTALLY ruined a great story! If you hadn't put that last sick sentence, I could've believed that Davis could've dated Kari, not that idiot blonde!

I do wish you Takari morons would get a little more better ideas! Those two together is soooo damn boring!

Oh, and I HATE Davis bashers! Wish you'd all go jump in the river!

STOP WITH THE DAVIS BASHING BRAT!
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
well this was so funny so sweet and cute, i loved Sora and Tai's moments and Izzy and Mimi what a pair, the ending was really good.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVED THE ENDING, IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! you have to write more of these! oh and i have to tell you that i like the way you bold what people say. it makes it pop out of the text. continue writing :D
J-Hax chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Busted! All of them! HaHa!

BakaDenny: No comment.

Issabella: Ditto.

That's my line!
Honeydew92 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
nice ending to a nice story -
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Ahh that was so cute! ) I love Taioras. I fully think that there should be more Taioras in the world _

Great job with this and you actaully got my liking Koumi ;) lol I loved the Taiora and the Takari _
May and September Yugimori chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
i was 2 lazy 2 sign in ADORABLE COUPLING and story 2 luv it any taiora wrting is always good

i luv ur stories and u write really good make some more stories on digimon and i will read them k taiora 4 ever may _
Amber chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
That was great! I loved the part where Matt is singing and the speakers die. I can just see his face! And when Tai finds TK on Kari's lap at the end-priceless! I look forward to reading the rest of your work!
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Sigh... that was wicked! Heheh... Typ, that Yama would say that he wrote and Evan and Jaron song... but still gotta love that song!
Sailor Erin chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Hee hee! This is really good! I love your stories!
Amberose chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Wonderful! i liked it alot. Especially the creative ending!
NookNak chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
That was a really good fic! One question, are you British? It isn't that I have something against British people...I am just wondering.
Andrea chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
This was good!
PseudonymA1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Love the ending! hehehehe
Rascal chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Aww! I liked that! How shweet...I want Davis! Can I have him? Nobody else does! _ Really good story! Taiora-4-Ever!