Reviews for Rebecca
Phanatic4Phantom chapter 21 . 1/19/2007
Ok, let's try this again, because FFN is not letting me post a review for this...

I definitely liked this one, Bex. It was nice to read what had been going on behind the scenes during the movie. Having Erik tied up with his daughter was a good way to fill those missing hours.

I had no problems with the storyline in general, except for the occasional words/phrases which seemed a bit too modern for what you've got presented here. If you are open to consider changing these very few lines, the dialogue would have a better flow to them. Hopefully that makes sense. Otherwise, I enjoyed this.

Thank you and good luck on the sequel, should you return to work on it in the future.

Hugs,

-Gwen
Phantom Muse chapter 13 . 8/23/2006
Still very good but I must say, with respect, I highly doubt Erik would be in the same room when the doctor came in. More than likely, he would be standing behind the wall listening.

I don't mean to be rude her it's just, well...I've written things similar in my story, where Erik does something strange, out of character, and I was criticized heavily. I'm just giving you my thoughts, awesome story though! (thumbs up)!

Au revoir min ami!
Phantom Muse chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
I must say I'm quite impressed and pleased with this story! You, mon ami, are now on my alert list and favorites list.

Au revoir,

Fop Hunter the ALmighty
Twistedeveryway69 chapter 22 . 10/8/2005
That was evil! lol i LOVE your story! Putting it on alert. :P LOVE it! Please add more!
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 22 . 10/7/2005
Yay! A sequel! Can't wait. Have to know what happens after that cliffhanger.
Dragonflame-05 chapter 21 . 10/6/2005
Post A sequel or i will hunt you down. I'm kiding but please post a sequel. Please.
mamaXunicorn chapter 22 . 10/6/2005
maybe...just maybe...you can bring Christine back to erik. I dont mind, its entirely up to you.

(p.s. my email is
Helden chapter 21 . 10/5/2005
sequel SEQUEL! WRITE A SEQUEL
Luna Bellanotte chapter 21 . 10/3/2005
Holy crap! Great story! I kno i haven't been able to review in a while but i've been very busy with school and junk. OMG! You have to write a sequel! I hate cliffehangers! They should be banned! LOL. Please please please please please and so on and so forth...write a sequel! Thanks so much for the FANTASTIC story!
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 21 . 10/3/2005
Yes! Please write a sequel! I'm sorry i haven't updated for so long, but i haven't got round to reading lots of chapters till now.
Erik'sDarkRose chapter 21 . 9/29/2005
Okay I really dont think you can end a story (without a sequel) on a cliffhanger. That doesn't work. So if you don't write a next chapter or a sequel i shall be forced to Punjab you.
PhantomLover05 chapter 21 . 9/29/2005
WRITE A SEQUEL! PLEASE!
Love-your-suit chapter 21 . 9/29/2005
please for the love of all that is holy write more! please! for the love of erik!
mamaXunicorn chapter 21 . 9/29/2005
OMG! now you have to update! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! DONT LEAVE ME HANGING I LOVE THIS STORY!
JessicaTheFair chapter 21 . 9/29/2005