Reviews for Leave it to Deidara
UchihaJIS chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Deidara would stalk them, consult Itachi, and then end their lives.

Hahaha!

Deidarastalking Itachi's brotherconfronting Sasuke with a grin on his facetaking care of Itachi's love issues ?

update?
bellaswan456 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
wat does Naruto have to do with Twilight?
Cassie Bella chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Um I think you put this chapter in the wrong story. Where are Bella and Edward? tehe you might want to fix this.
Serephy chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
I read this all today and I love it! Thanks for writing this because Itachi's a great writer (I envy him I want to write like that) and Deidara is...DEIDARA! Deidara is awesome!

I can't wait until Sasuke comes in...

And did I mention that I love Itachi's writings even thoug that they're cryptic in a very odd way?

Sorry I'm hyper because your story made me hyper and only really great stories do that to me so keep updating please!

~Koneko
Yuri chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Haha, when I read 'Do any of you mind a little SasoDei?' I was thinking more of hm...lets see...how to put it...You know 'love'-ish. Then you just said 'Danna' xD Haha, anyway. Its a lovley story, in my opinion. I espicially found this part quite entertaining 'The young Sasuke was dragged along by two other Konohanin, both incredibly easy targets; hot pink and screaming orange in the heart of a forest region? How were these kids even alive? All three adolescents had clear targets on their backs, bright red markers of an easy place for death to come to them. Deidara realized that all Konohanin dressed this way, with some red mark on their clothes that might act as an ideal place to be stabbed. The shoulder, the back, the stomach...'

Interesting, eh?
Lemnicka chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Ha! This is ridiculous and most hilarious! Keep up the entertainment!
Indiesin chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Dei-chan is so kawaii! Aw...cuteness overload!
Bacontheft chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
oh! i like this! .

i faintly remember readin this before, and it (my internet) let me review so i did

hehee update please
Leafy-Golden-Bell chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
"Kisame no danna obviously doesn't know much about the kids today!" Deidara sniffed the air, his younger age making him (for the first time) superior. "They're little whores! Un!"

"Of course, Kisame," Sasori commented, pointing a slender puppet finger at Deidara. "Look in front of you. Whore."

"Quiet, you!" Deidara snapped, flushed like a child in a tantrum. "How is this helping Itachi no danna? Un?"

"You idiot," Sasori argued. "You don't believe that you're actually helping him, do you? As of now, you are only a nuisance. So young, so naïve."

"And you told him to hate you," Deidara concluded with a few slow blinks. "Doesn't sound like a very good basis for a relationship. Un."

"He has to," Itachi insisted, shaking his head. His stomach was growling and he was not in the best of moods; he needed to end this quickly. "You read the notebook."

"I did," he agreed happily. "But I disagree with you on that point. He doesn't have to hate you to become stronger than you. Un. And he obviously doesn't hate you."

"Wait, so you think that getting them together will help Sasuke get stronger, just like Itachi wants?" Sasori asked skeptically. "Never mind, you are just stupid."

"Haven't you ever heard of the power of love? Un!" cried the Iwanin. "Argh! Danna frustrates me so much! Un!"

"Stupid brat."

"I hate you!"

"Do you think I care...?"

Deidara, unable to think of any witty comebacks and emotionally stressed, made some pathetic half whimper, half angry yelp before storming off to his room. Itachi wished that he would realize there was no escape from Sasori there; as partners, they shared the room. Sooner or later, another fight would erupt. Just the thought that it might occur made Itachi's headache worse.

And just like that, Itachi fainted. The remaining Akatsuki's eyes watched his descent to the ground.

"I had a brilliant idea! Un!" he exclaimed between gasps for breath. His one visible eye narrowed. "I got an idea from this talk about puppets."

"You are not," Itachi repeated.

"Just let me explain, danna!" Deidara pleaded. "A puppeteer can attach chakra strings to a living thing without making them into a puppet!"

"Be quiet, brat!" Sasori snapped. "Give away my secrets and I'll make you into a puppet!"

"I'm talking to Itachi no danna. Un," the Iwanin said icily. "So Itachi no danna can copy all of Sasori no danna's kugutsu tricks with his Sharingan and-"

"No," Itachi repeated firmly, fingers massaging his temples. "That would be immoral."

"It would be rape, you stupid brat!" Sasori hissed.

I love you! And your Deidara! And deadpan Sasori! and Itachi! and...everything!
rantinglunatic chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
that was hilarious! your story's awesome! i'm going send it to my friends! yay for itasasu and sasodei! /-\ but why haven't you updated for a year, un? T.T please continue writing this story!
Scherzo Barouque chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Oh, lord...

xD

This is too hilarious. Deidara...
itachifan chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
i'd love to see more of this! update again soon!
Malrora chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
wee-hee! such a fun story! i loved every bit of it o! ... did i just say 'wee-hee'? O_o
Narika chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
I love this fic! *giggles* I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of this turns out. YAY FOR UCHIHACEST! :D
checkprofile4newaccount chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
un... maybe koala snacks DO talk. xD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »