Reviews for Stranger in Paradise
HarlequinBlu chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
This is absolutely and completely the best thing I've ever read.
ptl4ever419 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
I love it! Bothe of the endings. I'm glad they're both happy :)
MiaCara chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
You are right, the second ending was much better. I LOVED it!
Mindrail chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hiya, just a a typing error I would like to correct.

"In her seventh year at Hogwarts, Serena was a member of Gryffindor. It was something she took immense pride in. She loved her house, and for her "their" was nothing greater to be proud of."

instead of "their" it should be "there".

And I doubt that Dumbledore would believe her lie since hes excellent at legilimens. But its an interesting concept youve come up with :-)

Thanks for sharing.
NotSupposedToBeHere chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
I LOVED your story and I have to admit that I've read it multiple times now. Please, PLEASE write a sequel! I know that it would be awesome!
angharad xoxo chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
aww cute if not for the last chapter i would have said the first ending was better but now i like them both :D xoxo
Phileas chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
Aw :) :D :D...loved the story :D...and, can I put the vote for the sequal? :D do them both :D hahaha :D
asdkfjaspidfqwefa chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I honestly can't understand why your story doesn't have 3894393003300840 gazillion reviews. I love your story. If I could have your story's child, I would. Which is a really weird thought, but it's true. This story has to be one of my all time favorites. No matter how many times I read it, I always want to read it again and again. I love second ending :) It's my favorite. I only wish the ending was longer! I'm a sucker for happy endings!
IfYouMustGo chapter 15 . 12/27/2007
I love love love love LOVE this story! Really! I cant get enough of it! I always go back and re-read
Jellyjade Bean chapter 15 . 11/25/2007
Now that was, surprisingly, rather brilliant. I like both the endings...
Marauder no. Five chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
aw! this was really good. i liked how you did the alternate endings. now what am i going to read?

~M5~
Winni3 chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
Awesome job on the endings!

I absolute LOVED the first one!
Winni3 chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
Yay! They're finally together!

Awesome story so far!
writesstuff chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
Ok, "Karlee_Black" again this is going to be my last review, cause you're probably getting VERY annoyed with me, so I'll end it here.

I want a sequal! I'm not asking, and sorry if I sound rude, but i've been waiting since September! Of last year! a WHOLE year!

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL SOON! any ending would be fine!
writesstuff chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
Ok, "Karlee_Black" here again, I liked this chapter and the rest of the story, but please do a sequal, you're probably thinking, 'Oh great, she's reviewing again to pester me!' right? Well if you weren't you can, cause I'd think that...lol

Well whatever, PLEASE DO A SEQUAL! that's probably sounding VERY annoying right now right? Yeah, it should...lol.

Laterz!