Reviews for The Sun and the Moon
awsomeangel200 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I think it was romantic that had made love. I love it.
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I totally loved it! This is one of my favorite stories! I love how you put some of the lyrics from "Simple and clean" in your story too! :)
Trick36 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really liked this. The inclusion of the other characters was a nice touch! However, something about the ending miffed me... She just passed out, without another word. I don't know, maybe it's just my desire for the story to continue:/
Kaoru3Nia chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Poor Kairi and Sora tormenting her ( not the bad kind ) .. but good show (english accent) Jolly god show xD
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was sweet!
Naru1Molly chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was GREAT! I LOVE SoraXKairi! _
Peter chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
WOW This story rocks!

Davis stop flaming who cares if Riku not in it...
Jermaine chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was the best story i have ever heard! I can't believe u where able to do so well on this!
Johnettes lullabye chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i liked it. it was really good. i hope you do make a series, i want to read more
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was so cute! Yay SoKai! The end there was priceless-I can't stop squealing from how perfect it all was!
Naylaena chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
All in all, a fairly good fanfiction. Some of your choices of description and metaphors are very good, like your comparison of Sora to a well, and Kairi 'drinking in every ounce' of him. For the most part, everyone seemed in character. Sora was the most out of character, I believe.

And as for the flamer below me, I'm unsure of what he's talking about. Kingdom Hearts is not a book, and what does it matter if Riku is your favorite character? That is simply an opinion, which doesn't affect fanfictions. Just because you like Riku, does everyone have to praise him and make him the protagonist? I think not.

Flaming equals immature. Constructive criticism is good. I see no constructive advice in your review.

The grammar is good, though some sentences need to be reworded and clarified.

'...he arched herself up to him...'
Davis chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wow, that was such an excellent story! - NOT.

Are you seriously ** retarded? This story NEEDS to be burned down more in flames. I am so glad that some people actually thinks this fiction is crap. Please, for all of the fans of this book die from this - DELETE THIS!

GOD! Riku is my favorite character! How COULD you post something like this!

Oh and do us one more favor - DO A SWAN DIVE INTO NIAGRA FALLS!
CherrySkull101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
hi

that was great

Heva4goh
Royal Conquest chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
kool
Lizz chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hey I read this story sometime ago now and I really loved it but I didn't notice u were the one who wrote it, no wonder is a good lemon, like duh it comes from u lol