Reviews for Those Summer Days
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
add more
Shawn30 chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
This is so funny, witty, and extremely Whedon-esq. Your dialogue is on point and the family atmosphere is engaging. I'm hoping for some real BX soon, hint hint, but I'll keep reading this as long as you write it. This is so damn entertaining
Bobboky chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
cool
Shawn30 chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
I love this short series. Your dialogue is just perfect Buffy-esq and the characterization is solid. Your story is so enjoyable and I can't wait to read more. Hopefully we'll see some BX soon (hint hint):)
KatBlue chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
ah more please. Come on. You can't leave me like this.I like this story a lot.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
Great story so far this has been kinda funny the new car smell was so funny I actually heard that the smell was bad for you but Xander loosing his manlyness was way funny also
MBB chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Nice story, gentle B-X interaction (although almost too soft for a romantic vibe, which might be cause it is jossverse where the master demands the relationships violent and ugly, I like your kind touch better).

The ending has me confused, it started all as setup for a violent-low fic and suddenly there's a demon-chase.

Anyway, looking forward to new parts and hope for Xander that his car will survive the adventure.
a2zmom chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I have no idea whwre you're going with this, but the banter is spot on. I hope it's not B/A - I srongly prefer the brother/sister vibe they have.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I absolutely loved this. My God, your dialogue was so Buffy-esq it was like Joss wrote it himself. This was sweet and funny and light-hearted. I can't wait to read more. Congrats on a very good first chapter.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Gotta go for the sturdy cars in Suddydale! Good one!