Reviews for A Wizards Lament
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 45 . 10/9
I know this is not the end, but part of me could still cry with this 'cliff-hanger'.
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 37 . 10/8
Wtf is up with that twist?! Seriously, Harry, you need to straighten your shit out! You can't be viewed at Tom's enemy! You've come to far for this nonsense!.
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 15 . 10/4
Snape's DADA class was the best fanfict shock ever. I absolutely loved it. Go awesome Snape!
malita23 chapter 45 . 8/27
Can you please make the last book of this series mpreg
Hana chapter 9 . 8/21
aye mate, i dunno if Sevvie was acting when he started using that quill or nah, but Sevvie got a protection vow for Harry he would probably a stunned Umbitch there and then and gotten our Harry healed
SevmyLuv chapter 1 . 7/27
At first the story was really good but as it continued it went downhill. Sorry to say this but I think you should stick with writing short fanfics. And Harry could've easily stopped that bitch from kissing him. Him saying not being able to stop her is what people say after cheating. I was shocked how Tom didnot went mad cos if it was my bf, I would've kicked his balls so hard he would've become impotent. But perhaps it is only my belief as I find them as disgusting as rapists.
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 10 . 1/22
All he11 is about to be loose, and I love it!
Forbidden Moons chapter 45 . 1/4
Wow. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Forbidden Moons chapter 20 . 1/2
Yes yes yes FINALLY!
Forbidden Moons chapter 15 . 1/2
OMG Snape should win an award for this! ROFL.
Forbidden Moons chapter 11 . 1/2
I laughed so hard when Ron screamed that the Shadow was going to turn Harry into a girl. XD
Forbidden Moons chapter 10 . 1/2
I'm thoroughly enjoying this, though the expression 'smiled evilly' gets a tad repeating chapter after chapter. In my opinion, 'sneered' or 'gave an ugly smirk', etc. could be used to avoid repetition. :)
Forbidden Moons chapter 8 . 1/2
I'm even more impressed with this story now. :)
Forbidden Moons chapter 7 . 1/2