Reviews for For the sake of many
Random Reader chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Okay this was sad and now I'm slightly depressed.

This story is written well thou but I'm confused who the characters are but I'll just use my imagination and say it was a Shika/Tayuya pairing with Sakon as the killer.

But again great story.
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
really sad and good ,i can see it as shikatema but him knowing medic justu un real and it also changes my mind that it might not be him plus who is the other guy?
Amron Fortis chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Short, but very interesting. I liked it.
TT chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
omg! that made me cry! and i had a figgin song about death in the background! and i could visualize all that was happeing!
TEMARI X SHIKA 4 EVA chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
hey i loved the story. it made me wanna cry wich is something i rarely do.
FinalFormSora chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This is really good...and really sad. I'm guessing the characters are Shikamaru and Temari. Keep writing, because you're good at it.
Joshua Rouge chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Almost cried
Queenevilless chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Open to interpretation? (I'm thinking Kabuto/Tayuya.)

Wow, that was really sad. Love your writing, though.
VforVendetta34 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
:3 Judging of the pairings of Naruto you write about... This is Shikamaru/Tayuya pairing right? XD

It's so sad T_T It made me have tears .

Beautifully written!
SILENT TROWA chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Oh WHAT? Thats just wrong. Thats frickin terrible. Aw man. Now i feel all sorry and sad. Good job man. Not many fics can do what to me in under 10 words.
lexy499 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
i kinda already know who talking in dis stori but really who is it?

PS just 2 make sure
Katrina Cate chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
hello! a very nice fanfic you got there. Can I ask something? It's because I also have my fanfic so, how can I pose my fanfic here in this website?
ysteb chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wow... Nice... very good stroy. I wish you could write some more like this. Very good job.
Cyberwing chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
omg this is wonderful, i love this story so much lol

i'm interpreting this pairing as Temari and Shikamaru (unless u later bonk me in the head with another pairing) i'm sticking to that lol

hope i'll read more of ur writing soon! ;p
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i like i t alot but i still dont see who these ppl are... its hard to see it since ther is no decription on anything but blood! samn it was good. ill just make it a neji tenten fic in my mind. it's alot better since i hate the point where sakura dies. so yah. not that i ever wnted tenten to die but it's ezer for me ti imagen. byby~yuko kimura~