Reviews for The Unexpected Gets Unexpected
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
NOOOOOOO... please no! kouga cant die! i'm crying just from reading this . he loved her no matter what she did or hurt him...and he died! WTF god i'm so damn upset right now! but you really wrote this so well u should write a book. i'd buy it! ugh i think this just ruined my night and i'm sunburned from the lake in Edmonton county:(
this is so upsetting i just cant get over this! and poor little tora! this just royally pissed me off! i hate kagome so very much kouga just died! shes sucks!
up set reader chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
NOOOOOOOO...damn it to hell fucking inuyasha will not go away she just had a baby!
midnightsunfish chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Hi! I really like your story and i was wondering if you needed a BETA? If so, i would love to help!
pikachu09 chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Wat the fuck is wrong with u why would u let kouga die u hitch!
sakura cha chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
Enjoy it! Why would I enjoy it if kouga is dead u bitch! Humph!
unnn chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
more leamon sho w it
topazcloud-si chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
i love the story that i read so far. XD can't wait til i finish.

do you still need a beta reader? i'd help out if you wanted me to.
Dark Shadow911 chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
A! I HATE U SO MUCH! HOW COULD U MAKE KAGOME DO SUCH A THING WHEN SHE HAS KOUGA! U SUN OF A BIT**!
nothingx0 chapter 20 . 12/26/2007
omg this story was the best story that i have ever read on fanfiction and trust me i read alot. I cried on this story i mean literally cried. I just dont know what to do now...I wow...*tears up again*...please write another great story such as this
WolfPrinceKouga chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I am sorry but I had to put this story on my story alert list. Not that I didn't like it but your story has put me into a depressive state that will most likely last the rest of the day. AND HOW COULD YOU KILL KOGA AND LET INUYASHA LIVE AND TAKE HIS WOMAN YOU EVIL BASTARD?(sob) Sorry about that it's just that Kagome is Koga's woman and no other man, demon, or in between is allowed to touch her without Koga's approval. Plus, you could have had Sesshoumaru revive Koga with the Tensaiga and then everybody would be happy(except for Inuyasha, but Koga is cooler than him anyways). Didn't think of that one now did ya.

P.S. If I had read this story on a night when a new Naruto was coming on,(especially one focusing mainly on Kiba)I would have had to track you down and kill you slowly.
Cody Austrie chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
Hello I finished reading the story today and i signed up right now just to comment you on how good the story was. I thank you and praise you for a wonderful reading experience and i voulenteer to be a beta reader for any future works. Thank you so much. you can reply to me by email on my page. thanks
Kambri-Jade chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
I was practically hooked on the first chapter! Talk about drama! I love where this is going though and I can't wait to read more!
Zovesta chapter 20 . 12/27/2006
Shit man...I thought Inu was gonna use the Jewel of four souls or Shikon Jewel to bring Kouga back but no you peopel and thier stupied 'changing relationships' DUDE Kouga loved her he expressed ti everytime he was with her and so she mates woith him oje time and heart-crushing Inuyasha goes off with Kikyo. And now she mates with Inuyasha SO MUCH and look at all the kids...god...just god... I'm erasing this storie from my favorites and you to...that was just a bad story

-Zovesta
Zovesta chapter 19 . 12/27/2006
God I ahte you! tHis is just like 'Heartbreak in a kiss'! First she 'thinks' she loves Kouga then she, in the end turns to Inuyahsa WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!
Zovesta chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
AW FUCK NO! You are NOT making this a inu/kag!I'LL KILL U AND HUNT U DONW THEN I'LL DELTE THIS STORY FROM EXSICTANCE!