Reviews for Sex, Lies and Videotape
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
?cviral&mindex&id
ree chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
THAT WAS AWESOME! good story and hopefully you'll add chapters to this cause i gotta know what's gonna happen next.
EverAfter1213 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow, I loved this story! It was so good! And can I say wow... that was hot. You are a great writer! It would be great if you did another story, like a second part to this. Man i have to read this story again! -Danielle
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh My God! Amazing doesn't begin to describe this. The passion and the anger and the ansgt between these two smoked up the screen. You simply have to write a sequel or do some more JR/Babe erotica. This was as close to a perfect peice of erotica as I have ever read.
Liz chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow! Very real, very good. It'd be great if you continued it, but I guess that may be sort of odd, huh? Great job!
piper chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
You should continue this story and focus on JR and Babe rebuilding their relationship. Great job. They are a great couple.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
and you should continue this into a story. If it turns out to be bae and Jr it would be awesome!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I really hope that you'll write some JR and babe stories. I'm new to All my Children and i know they have a messed up history but i think they're adorable together and i hope some body will make some stories about them and I hope you do.
lynn chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
O, that was so sad, but so real. I still think JR and Babe were the ones who were supposed to be together. They were so emotional while they were together and I kind of wish this would happen on the show.
Missy Jade chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
What i've been waiting for! Yowza! Whoo! write more for my favorite ship!