Reviews for Taunting Love
Extremely straight forward but very, VERY cute :D
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
nice i guess
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
1) Good job killing Joey's dad!
2) A teacher wouldn't tell the class so much intel on a student's life, whatever reasons.
3) It was maybe a bit rushed; Kaiba's attitude, the adoption, it all seems to go too quickly, and it'snot enough flow to it...
4) Whatever I said up there are mostly ways to emproveand mistakes. But, I still have to say this:
*clears throat*
*squeals loudly* That was so cuute! Puppyshipping is just too awesome! :D So sweet! XD Need... more... puppyshipping! *dies*
Angelbird2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
No offence, the story's good the only problem I have with it is that the teacher would never tell any class that another student has been abused, if he/she did that they would be breaking confidentiality.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
damn this is so...*nosebleed* why couldnt this really happen!1
bbb136 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
What teacher announces to the class that a students been abused?
Disbanded chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Hello! I'm a proud member of the 'Let's Hate Joey's Father Club' and am so glad that you decided to kill the not very nice man off.

This was so cute!

We all love the sweet akward kisses don't we?

*gives chibi eyes right back*
anessavanella chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
don't worry about any flames okay?even though I have the chicken pox, and I'm 13 years old, I'm a good enough mood_
shmell chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
omg good work!
12344 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
it was kind of crappy but at the same time i was kind of good
Nekosune chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I love it! Woo! Cookies and pocky for you! Yamyams for Jou-chan and Kai-chan! _
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
*fangirl giggle* I feel kinda silly for reading a romance fic with KAIBA in it. And I thought he was straight, but Shounen-ai is better! Actually...Is Kaibi straight or gay? Is he anything? I don't think he likes girls...Or boys...I don't think he likes anybody.

Oh well, great fic!

Much love,

~*Katty*~
Darkwitch17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
That was great!

No, really I love it!

Please update soon!
aks chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
if the real seto was like that i would thank you. if he read that he would go beserk