Reviews for Farewell, Winslow High
CaptainKJ chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This is good. I remember the good old days of Boston Public. There has to be closure to every series, and Boston Public deserves one.
Guber chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
please do continue... I am enjoying the reruns of the series here in denmark, this time I just hope they are airing season 4 (which they haven't yet, but they had reruns for the fifth time of the other three) So knowing there isn't a good ending, would you please write it for me, you seem to have such a good one going here.
Halfmoonglasses chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Hey, nice chapter! Hope you will update soon! :)
mae-E chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
this was a good start. i had watched the show from epsiode one! but I never got to see the final 2 unaired eipsodes.

but i kind of figured that for the way the stories were heading that i might just end that way.

but then again for the fact that it just eneded with out a ended episode kind of made the exparince simalar to actual high school.

where you know the school has run a long time before you ever got there, and is most likely going to continue to funtion after leave its hallways.

What i had really enjoyed about this show was getting the chance to see high school from the teachers perpcitve of things, and to see a high school more screwed up than mine was! but i think in that last concept everybody kind of felt that way! lol

it was such an interesting gathering a characters,

from harper, to gubber, to lipshultz, to marla hendricks (her rants and raves would just crack me up!), to laruen suiter, mariln the music director, danny hanson, harry senate, and the others.

I think it was a compleing drama with the right amount of qurickyness to it. that why the show worked.

and your story or at least the start of the story did up hold to that same kind of spirt that the show had.
splatterqueen chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This is starting off pretty good. One thing though, in season 4 Becky Emerson was the student office aide. Marcie Kendall did not appear in season 4, one can only assume she either graduated in season 3 or left when the baby came (perhaps that is an avenue to briefly explore in a story).

Anyway, I look forward to more.
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
It's looking good so far, I am in Australia and I used to be a loyal viewer of the show until they first pulled it off air, then put it on like tuesday nights at 2am in the morning and eventually it just disappeared, i didn't even get half of the episodes but it was an awesome show. I can't really give you any suggestions until i see more, keep it up!
Siggi chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Can't say that I'm overly impressed just yet, but keep it up, chances are I'll fall in love if you give me more...:D
carsonsheir chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I love this concept, I to was a loyal viewer of B.P and was outraged when they yanked the show. I would love to see you continue this story.

-carson
HarryRonnieFan chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I LOVE this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Are you going to bring former characters like Lauren Davis, Harry Senate, and Louisa Fenn, to say good-bye?

I really hope so! Keep up the good work!