Reviews for His Smile
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was a good read. I love how you switched the focus off the "romance" and showed the whole group instead. Thanks for posting this.
Rayve chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It's cute :3
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
wow. This is wonderful. The face and the inside of each character and how iot makes htem different and the same.
SubtleKnife047 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wow. I love your style, your pacing, and your characterization. This was an amazing fic, as well as your Ninamori/Naoto. Those two were the only ones I've read so far, though but I'm off to read some more.
TonyStarkakaIronMan chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I liked it. Although I do agree you sort of lost focus at the end. The last two sentences are actually quite good.
Vantrika chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I love it. I adore how you weave words-exactly the way I try to.

I also like how you explain why more people aren't attracted to Sango. I mean, considering that she goes around in the ancient Japanese equivalent of a catsuit, it's always been mysterious to me.
jessie D chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
i liked it. it was very good XD!

- jessie D
Pink Shoelace chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I really liked this. Your take on Sango and Miroku was quite good and seemed very in-character, at least to me it did. The flow of this with all of the ellipses was also nicely done. So great job!
Hachiman chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I wish I could write like you. Such a great glimpse into Sango's mind.
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I thought you did a good job. Keep it up!
Hououza chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
None the less I think it worked well, I think it was a nice exploration of her feelings and the group dynamic.

Good luck & best wishes,