Reviews for Overtime, Major Overtime
raspberryhill chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I didn't expect something like this. It was sad, but good at the same time, very good and also very emotional.
And I just loved the ending - clever and powerful. One of the best endings I've read in a while.

Well done!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Very interesting. This was a very different idea for a DLM cross. I really enjoyed it, but I wonder if you will ever do a sequel for the day Alderaan was destroyed. I imagine that list would have been impossible. Do you think they would have just touched everyone they could and then send in Reapers from other planets after the fact to try to free any ghosts or do you think the explosion would grant them some kind of exception from needing to be released?
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Short and too the point. You covered all the main points without getting into the drama which a longer story would demand. And the ending...very nice. Good way to close, with the casual phrase.
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, an interesting take on what is the most sad part of the Star Wars saga. Extremely well-done.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

but man. that didn't stop me from gaping at the sad end and the reapers made it a tad more... i dunnio if hard is the word, can't figure it out.

but... nice job on this, anyway. I like it. :)

sexyninjalady chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Good job! Dead like me is a great show, and I never considered that it could be crossed over with Star Wars.
aszeryudiko chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
YAY! i love your story! the combination DLM/SW is amazing! Please write more!
Mark Solo chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow, you know I never thought about just how bussy death must have been that day... Wonder about when Alderaan goes up. You could try writing about Alderaan too, might be interesting. Well writen.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow, a Dead like me cross. I've never seen one of those. Impressive.
Elevanya chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was awesome!
palmer89 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Sad and very dark event to write about!
Jedi-Princess chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Yow. Having just found the show Dead Like Me, say ouch for all the reapers involved. Strange but intersting show that is. Good chapter tho. Much pain in Windu's death, I assume. Good job
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Awesome story, and it flowed very nicely. Well done! :)