Reviews for Riders of the Wind
szepilona10 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I liked your story! You are from Hungary? I lived there for two years(1st and 5th grade for me) with my parents and my 4 brothers and sisters. My dad was teaching at the university in Budapest. We all went to schools in Budapest even though we didn't speak Hungarian.

Szepilona10

PS. I got my pen-name from a resterant in Budapest(also my name is Helen(Ilona)).
Nelarun chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I laughed the whole way through! It was amazing! well done

Nelarun
meckinock chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
You can't be serious saying you're not going to publish your Halbarad story! This one is thoroughly delightful. Faramir and Eowyn have a warm, believable relationship, and their little boy (ahem, big half-Rohirric boy) is adorable.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
It's very fluffy. And I now understand how much you love horses. This was nice though. I just wouldn't read it on a daily basis because I love angst fics and generally keep away from fluff. But this is a great story for a day someone's feeling blue. Well done! Can hardly tell English is your second language!
lucidity chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
That was very sweet! I enjoyed it!

My sister-in-law in Hungarian as well!
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Very nice! Sometimes, in fanfic, it is forgotten that Tolkien's Faramir was an excellent rider. His love for Eowyn and Elboron is very well-described here; particularly his appreciation for tousled, eyes-sparkling Eowyn after she rides in with Elboron.

Only one quibble here, a minor one - I can't see a four year old child using the word "skilful" unless he or she is parroting an adult, which is not the case here. Otherwise, Elboron is well-written.
Snarky Loki chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aw, now I've got a warm fuzzy feeling.

You're missing a few periods on the end of some of your paragraphs, but otherwise excellent.
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
You write very well for a non-native speaker!

Megfelelõ! )
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I love this it is so sweet and a delight to see Faramir happy with his family and actually winning the race ! I felt that I could see the riders and feel the wind on my face !
Imaginigma chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aw, so cute. I always enjoy Faramir stories and this one is certainly very good.
nautika chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Nice. I really enjoyed it.