Reviews for For Better or Worse-sequel to Following Your Heart
Spirit of the Sky chapter 11 . 8/29/2006
Why did you stop? This story is fantastic...you can't just leave it hanging like this! I'm dying to know what happens, so please update ASAP!

TTFN

Spirit of the Sky
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
more more more! pleaase.i like it alot
HyperSpaceGrl chapter 11 . 2/16/2004
Wow. This hasn't been updated in a while. You should continue, I thought it was really good. Even better than Following Your Heart which I also liked.
Update? _
Mysterious Raven chapter 11 . 1/28/2004
This is such a great story. I really hope you plan on continuing it. I loved "Following Your Heart" and love "For Better or Worse". Please do continue this story.
Aelimir chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
Me again! You have really got to continue this. Your handle on all the different characters is so amazing. And realistic. I'm just blown away! :) There's humor, romance, action, adventure, character development and such all so nicely balanced. This is the best Obi/OC fiction I've read. I love the way you handle Anakin. Well, everybody! :) Please continue! *puppy dog eyes* probably useless because it's been two years since the last update. But, better late than never!
SW Fan chapter 11 . 10/10/2003
Dude, you need to continue this. I don't care if it's AU since AOTC came out, it's still great, and one of my fave Obi/Girl fics!
elayne cypher chapter 11 . 12/7/2002
I really, really loved your story! It was so awesome! I loved the way you portrayed Obi-wan (he IS very handsome!) by giving him a more charming/flirtateous personality. I also enjoyed how you portrayed Anakin...lots of humor there! Keep up the good work and please hurry with the rest of the story!
Jacen200015 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
write some more soon.
jedikitty chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Hurry up and complete this story the supence is killing me. And for force sake let Obi-Wan and Sari be togeather other wise why make them fall in

at all. They deserve a bit of happiness togeather.

Any thing esle wpold be unfair to them and all the fan fiction fans reading this story.
Rakshah chapter 11 . 7/16/2002
Firstly, I want to apologyze myself for my bad English, I'm not english, I'm a spanish girl but often read in english ( a bit difficult to understand, I know, but they're not lots of spanish strories about star wars, exactly)

Ok, I only wanted to send the following message:

love your story & caracters, I need more!
Xaralynn chapter 11 . 6/6/2002
Hey valsolo, please update this story! I really would like to know what happens next.
Sabe Kenobi chapter 11 . 4/2/2002
Teehee.. you've gotta love Sari... but you better not let Adara win any rounds here... I sincerely HATE that woman... even though she is only fictional ).. *sigh* I'm still gooey over the Obi-Wan/Sari scenes; they are downright yummy... (as is everything concerning Obi-wan so my comment might be a tad biased, but HEY! you still have great writing style!) The line about Anakin seeing, Obi-Wan, his wise, straight-laced master, shamelessly embracing a woman in the middle of a crowded city street was an extremely lovely touch. Anakin's portrayal is another thing I love; his boyish-but-teenagery side is one that I don't often read about, despite how interesting it is. Hopefully you will continue to update this fic (I noticed the last update was LAST YEAR!) so that I won't DIE from my very tiny patience threshold. Lots of love! Sabe
jedi71 chapter 11 . 1/13/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I need more story, even though the "romantic" tension is really difficult, come on please don't let them be interupted again!, pleeeaaaase. "begging"
anonymous222 chapter 11 . 1/1/2002
(( sniffle )) Are you ever going to continue? I love these characters and want to read mooore!
seven-seasUSN chapter 11 . 10/11/2001
THIS SO GOOD! OMG! You're a simply awesome writer. I love Star Wars, and Obi-Wan, and this STORY! (I liked your last one, too, even though I don't think I've ever given it a review!) Please continue - this is definetly on my favorites list!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »