Reviews for Moving On
dawnraptor chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Usually I read only yaoi, but I like your fics too much. I didn't waste my time with this one. I'm very happy you writed it so I could read it. It's very deep, very real, in its fiction. Thank you.
mehj chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I really should have discovered you a LONG LONG time ago

Amazing fics!
kasmo chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
How sweet! I never even thought about where Lacus' ring to Kira came from actually, but the fact that both Lacus and Athrun gave each of theirs to the ones they truly love, and chose themselves, is brilliant.
kasmo chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
I love the strong friendships I can see between them. I'm glad Kira confided in Athrun and Cagalli, Cagalli especially, since it also involves her. I also like the idea of blowing up those old labs so that all evidence can finally be erased.
pgsmrocks chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
After reading many many Gundam Seed fics on here, this one stayed with me. As someone else reviewed, the characters are very much in character and the story could be considered canon. You touched on many plot points from Seed and wrote them very well. From Kira telling them about what Le Cruset said about being the Ultimate Coordinator to giving a backstory to the ring that Lacus gives Kira. Nice touch with having the lab blown up.

I absolutely loved that Athrun gave Cagalli his ring and that she relates that to the howmea stone. Love the ending!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
so they were really able to blow up mendel hehe
huamulan03 chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
I don't find many "near canon" GS stories, much less ones that satisfy. This one did.

Thank you.
fluffyfledgling chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Very nicely done fic. I think the reason I like your GS ficcage so much is because your characterization is just so spot on, yet you add a lightness that we dont' often see. (GS is so angsty.)

I liked how this story had all of them, in the end, moving on, because that's what they need, closure, at the end of a war. good job.
Neptune47 chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
First, I have to apologize. I've been following this fic for weeks now, but have only now got around to reviewing it. It's been a really great read-something very different from the run of the mill GS fics that are floating around the net. I really appreciate that freshness for this fandom.

I also think you've captured the characters and their personalities very well. Kira and Athrun's relationship was very well played in the beginning. Athrun and Cagalli's was very sweetly done in this chapter. Nothing overly complicated, but still with flare.

The only typo I saw was that you switched from Athrun to Asuran a couple of times in the chapters. Nothin major at all.

So I hope to see more from you, and great job with this fic.
HimeHeenim chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
i really like tis very much
Arcynic chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
Ahh..a perfect end to a perfect fic. I just really love the interaction of Athrun and Cagalli, very true to their characters.. And I especially love the last bit with Yzak and Dearka thrown in... It must be good to have friends in high places... xD

I hope you write a lot more GS/D fics, the section needs some more quality. _
Inuyasha's Dark Angel chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
*sigh* the memories ... I love how this fic captivated all the emotion felt when remembering fallen friends and comrades, as well as the emotions felt when simply taking a stroll down memory lane. Absolutely marvelous. I really can't say how much I enjoyed this fic! Well done! This is definitely a piece of work.

Keep up the awesome work!

~Clarissa Ann Mirko (-)
DeepToot chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
This story took my breathe away! Your characters showed no signs of OOC-ness! It's hard to find fics like this! I hoping that you'll write more sometime in the near future! U rock my sox!
Kavitta chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
WOW! THIS SORY IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIES! please update soon!
Arcynic chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
This is honestly one of the best Gundam SEED fics I've ever read. The characters are superbly IN character and their thoughts and emotions are conveyed very realistically. I love the interaction that you portray between the three, there's a perfect mix of seriousness and humor and absolutely adorable scenes. (Can I say I absolutely squee-d at the last part? Ahh..Cagalli's so cute.)

I agree with most of the other reviewers, this story definitely deserves a lot more recognition and reviews for being so well written.