Reviews for Moving On
moi chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
So sweet. I really enjoyed reading this, esp it’s a AKC interaction fic. It’s an extremely sweet and cute chapter with a good in depth study of the characters. Very well written in fact, I like the agitated-ness of Athrun (especially when he snapped at Kira) and Kira’s hesitation. The action Kira tugging cagalli is soo cute, reminded me of Cagalli’s timidness in that episode when she showed kira the picture.

Ah. Twins.

The AC innuendo is very cute as well.

I think you need to think of a better summary, or maybe it’s just so well written that no one can think of anything to say about it.
Moments of Insanity chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
it is ridiculous how little reviews this story got. It’s an excellent story, and the characters are well developed. Excellent writing as well. good look into the unsolved issue about kira and cagalli's birth, and kira as the ultimate co-ordinator. i love the interaction between KCA. Personally i would have thought athrun would be slightly more cautious than what you've portrayed, but that's your interpretation. cagalli's down to earth solution is very her, headlong into trouble without thinking consequences, if you can get what i mean. If athrun was more cautious, you would hv been able to show cagalli's stubbornness as well. kira is extremely well written (personally i found him the hardest to write). an in-depth exploration of the photos and journal kira took from that waste station would be nice as well, but personally i don't see him reading it, more likely cagalli. the end (to introduce the future chapter)is a bit rushed, a slight more discussion on the issues between the three character would be nice.

You can ignore this review if you found it condescending, but I’m babbling right now as it got so much potential. Last thing. I truly enjoyed this story, looking forward to see you update.
mohxo chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
its amazing i cant wait to read the next chapter
transmobilesuit chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Errm why is Chapter 2 the same as chapter 1 o.o;

Like your story so far...
unmei999 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This is a really good beginning. I like how you have everyone acting in it, very in character. The photo was a nice touch, I only wish the series would have included something about it more. Well, very nice and I look forward to more.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2