Reviews for Breakdown
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Dark and mysterious. Poor John and his angst. But that's why we love him _
Brilliant story.

Side note: 'and that seemed alleviate their uncertainty.' - to alleviate

But really, I love reading 'pre' or 'post' adventures. It gives us a glimpse into the character's psyche. Beautifully written. XD
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Interesting ideas, though you didn't really resolve anything.
Pepper07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
You are a beautiful writer. I love how much emotion you are able to put into John and Rodney. The scene in the infirmary was heart clenching. You have a natural gift for all the characters voices. I can picture each character saying and doing all of this.

You are my favorite Stargate: Atlantis writer hands down. I look forward to all of your stories. I cannot wait to read more of you fabulous stories.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
great story
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great story! Sad ending!
msdarque chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I really enjoyed reading this wee bit angsty story.

The way you've written, it does explain John's behavior.. so, congrats on writing a great story! Lots of stars!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Awesome story
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Awesome story, I've read it five times and I thought it covered the episode very well. I mean, Rodney is missing and Sheppard seems like he couldn't be bothered to worry. Loved it and hey, I just read it again, that makes it six.
stargate addict chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
There's another of your stories going on my Favs list! :) The characters were all just wonderfully written. I don't suppose you're going to continue this, are you?

:D
Sepik chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
It was interesting to read. Well written.
Hromiko chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow, you're great at the one-shot humor and the one-shot serious. This is a great tag to Runner, I feel the need to see it again to check out the reactions and such. You did a wonderful job with the characters, very believeable and it just makes me hurt for their manly inability to express themselves. :) Another mention of Wilmington, and combined with sweet nothings, it's gotta be Buck. :D You are very talented, I'm jealous of your ability to capture characters and technobabble so naturally. Keep on writing!
Delka chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Loved this line: "attempting to be the first human Christmas tree". That was good! Overall the story was first rate.
DeletAccountPlease chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Wow, this was really good. And it fits to the episode and with the characters and all. It ended in a negative sort of way though, maybe you should write another chapter, it doesn't have to be as long as this one(although I'd love it that way *g*) But I give the whole thing a bit of positive closure, with McKay and Shepard having the "I care but I don't show it" talk.

Continue writing, by the way, cause you're going on my fav list
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Yep, just as good a read the second time through! Kinda wish there was more. I liked how you showed the rift beginning to show between Shep and McKay.
krysalys chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Awesome. Wonderful job.

Expertly woven. I only wish they'd show some of these consequences on the show. I know it's too much to ask from a one hour show, but still...

Guess that's what fanfiction's for, huh? ;)

Again, great job.