Reviews for The Road To Damascus
Alexia cooper chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I totally just discovered Veritas: the quest last week and have now watched all the episodes. I much say I am obsessed and super sad that it was cancelled, even more so when I saw that so few people have tried to continue the story. And half the ones who did write stories only wrote one shot slash, not what I'm interested in. Really want to see what happens with Nikko and his new powers, I thought something something was going to be special about him after the first episode when the light went right at him when he was with his mom so it is sad that it took until the last episode for it to be confirmed and then you don't even know why or what his power is. So I am very happy to see your story, and that it has been updated just a few months ago, so I hope you update soon and I can't wait to see where it goes.
aussieKayz chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Love the story. Really can't wait to read more of your story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Soooo good :) would have been a really cool episode of the series!
Kippling Croft chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
Great story. I really miss this show. Please update soon.
Seanchaidh chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Thank you, both of you. I'm hoping to work a bit more on this soon. I know it goes back and forward a bit, what with the flashbacks and all, but please bear with it: I'm trying out a new style. The majority of the story will be in flashback with the various characters telling Nikko what has been happening in his absence. I just have to sort out the logisitcs of the digs in Jerusalem and Damascus and the details of what happened on the way there to Cal and Juliet. Please keep replying and let me know what you think of it and where you think it's going.
royleen chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
thank you for update, it made my day!
royleen chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Could you please update,thank you
KateCayce chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
More! More!

Kat-ra on
Seanchaidh chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Sorry to those whose reviews were deleted, but I didn't seem to be able to edit the chapter without deleting the story and re-posting it.