Reviews for Don't Let Go
You haven't updated in ten years. Please do something.
Look, don't apologize to the Terra haters. To me, it makes you seem less of a writer and more of an idiot. Terra was a Bitch in every teen titans series. Don't sweat it, jeez.
Kage Of Keyaso chapter 8 . 5/6
Please finish the book
MaxDark158 chapter 8 . 2/20
I love this story, and all of your other stories. I hope that wherever you at, you are okay. I hope that whatever you are doing, you are happy while doing it. I know that he chances of any of these amazing stories continuing is slim, so I hope that you are okay so you can read all of the comments people left you and know how much you were appreciated on this site.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
I supose that this is a good open ending, but after all the angst you could have given us a bit of fluff.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Pleez finish I need to know what happens
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
DUDE ITS BEEN 11 FRIGGIN YEARS! U CANT 4GET ABOUT THIS STORY! IT IS TOO AWESOME!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
You have GOT to finish I cant stand it. Please it was getting really good
Andre chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
When will you Finnish?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
Wow youre a mexican druglord who likes stuffing crack up your vagina, then eating it later using you nose. Then you rape baby monkeys at your house because it gives you pleasure. You enjoy hearing them squeal. You should never have been born.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2016
Finish it
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
Gah! U liar u said they would end up together but u still need to write more plzzzzzzz!
I know I'm sounding rude but plzzzzzzz!
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
She has to come back!

I'm crying like a baby she has to come back BB loves her n she loves him
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Its sad!
But she will come back right?
Right!?