Reviews for Cat's Cradle
The Phantom chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I haven't read anything of yours in too, too long. This reminds me why I could never take a break.

Staggeringly good, this one. Atmospheric, antagonistic, all sorts of words that start with "a" and end with "ic" (except for arsenic). I just love the way you write the relationship between these two. It stays consistent through all your work.

Perfectly marvelous.

Phantom
ozma914 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
it's not just your dead on characterization, but your ability to evoke atmosphere and use the language that make your stories so readable and poetic. I felt like I could see both of them, and feel what they were feeling, which reading this story.
Evilwyer chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Very nice exploration of Buffy's not-all-that ambivalent attitude toward Spike at this point (perhaps even all of Season 7 if you're cynical). She's not liking the situation at all, and she's still manipulative and using. Very good.
kcarolj65 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Excellent work, again. I'm not sure I agree that Buffy's feelings for Spike at that moment were THAT antagonistic, but they certainly could have been.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Excellent, love the way it's written and very IC. I can't really pick at anything, except for the fact it occasionally got a bit confusing with the different kinds of text used to show different forms of speech, but other than that, nothing much to rant about. I Enjoyed it. Good job and keep up the great writing.