Reviews for There Came a Big Spider
Calamitynexus chapter 13 . 9/17/2009
That was great! I loved it! Poor Rodney. He really does need to learn how to punch.
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was amazing. I loved John's reaction. Awesome. Just awesome.
Deana chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
"We are not the Droids you are looking for," he replied waving his arm. ROTFLOL! Priceless line! :)
Negolith chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
Nicely done!

Yeah, the thought of Sheppard getting revenge would be a little frightening. As long as no super glue is involved. :)
Negolith chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Poor John - why do I have a feeling he's going to be wishing for 'turn you head and cough'?
Negolith chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Okay, just a dar. Whew.

Then ya go and distract me with the thought of a Sheppard/Beckett combo meal.

You're evil. :)
Negolith chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Hmm, this is giving me flashbacks ... how my friend always makes me go first down the trail in the woods. It paid off, too, when she got to witness the ancient Blackfeet "Oh My God There's A Giant Hairy Spider On Me" Dance. It's very energetic... :)
kiku65 chapter 13 . 8/30/2007
Had to read this with my eyes closed during some parts. I HATE spiders!
LadyNiko chapter 11 . 6/16/2007
Just another small fix here: He’s a mercenary for higher

hire, not higher. ;) You don't want the pilot to be higher at this point in time...

Otherwise, I'm still hooked & reading along here.
LadyNiko chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
It's me again, Dear Liza, Dear Liza... *g*

Another tale that has me hooked and reading instead of writing or beta reading a chapter for NebbyJen that I'm supposed to be doing... :p

Good chapter, just one itty bitty little typo that leaped out at my fanatical self: Sheppard pressed the gun into the back of the guards head.

It should be guard's head. The apostrophe decided to take a vacation it looks like! *g* (Wish I could go on one!)
twinchaosblade chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
You wrote a great story!

It had me on the edge of my seat and I enjoyed the read very much. At the end I was suffering with poor Carson though when John got back on him.
Ditzyleo chapter 13 . 9/23/2006
Loved this story! Very very Funny!

What did he do to liz?

Hope you answered this in a later story!

Off i go to read the next one!
Drakcir chapter 13 . 9/1/2005
What did he do to Elizabeth!

This was so great!

Poor Shep, glad he got revenge.

Love how Ronon told Rodney how to punch!

Poor Carson.

Is the kid gonna be ok?

This was so great!
AbsolutAnda chapter 13 . 8/25/2005
i loved this story so fucking much! and the pavilions of whateveritscalled, i cant' remember, but the crazy computer was awesome. write more! PLEASE!
flah7 chapter 13 . 8/25/2005