Reviews for Arigatou : Thank You
aw poor Kagome at least she still has Miroku 3 that is so sweet! 3
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
*Blinks.* o.o
darkenedmoonlightflame chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
(smiles) I'm not usually one for Miroku X Kagome, but I must admit that I did like this. The theme of repetition that you used throughout it was nice. I kind of wonder, though - how did she wind up with her beginning outfit? It doesn't strike me as something she would have knowingly packed, although it is much more practical than the school fuku.

Ah... Miroku picked a good moment to stick around and give her a hug, indeed! (grins) I'm a bit surprised he didn't grope or truly hit on her at all, but hey. People can show self-restraint sometimes, no?

But I'm happy with the title.

Arigatou (from Bleach) is my favorite song. Or one of them... Eheheh.

Well, enough of my speech. You asked for a review, and I liked the story concept and how it was written, so here!

Ja ne,

o.O.o.O darkenedmoonlightflame O.o.O.o

And company. My adorably annoying muses.

[A review for a review, no?]
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Aww, so kawaii. I love ones like this. This really captured Kagome's character. That sounds like something she would say, "I'm happy because my friends are happy." Aww, I love Houshi-sama! Miroku is so great. I love him. *basks in Miroku goodness*
Midnight Slayer chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Like you've asked, i'm looking at you're FanFics, and i must say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ONE! D i've never read a Miroku/Kagome pairing before, but this story has made me think to read more! if there are any lol. It was really well written, and put together nicely!

Well done!

kurisutiin chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
that is so sweet. :) you really are a good writer, i hope you continue to write such fanfics and possibly your own stories as well.
d chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Wow. That was beautiful. Honestly, my eyes are watering. It was short and simple but contained such warmness. I was sad for Kagome, but the way it ended made my happy. Keep writing. I'll be watching.
The Catch-22 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Not too bad. Someone else got stylistically nit-picky, so I'll get detail picky. If they've defeated Naraku, and Miroku's curse goes away when Naraku is defeated, then why does he still have the whole bead and glove thingy on?

That's all.

Schwarz Stein chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
lol I am a male not a she lol.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
CUTE! SO KAWAII! cute cute cute cute cute!
Naiya Kokoro chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
kiraracutie4 chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
i love it!

Update more!

Miroku sounds odly enough like my friend...lechs lol

Too bad i have a crudh on him (my friend) lol

Ja ne ;)
child of the silvery moon chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
hehehehehehehehe thats cute - lol i cant wait to read more!
me chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
aww so cute. update soon.~Em aka WPFAGM
Child of the Silvery Moon chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
miroku and kagome! AWSOME! i always thought there was sopmething there jk jk but its awsomeness so far - and i cant wait to read more!