Reviews for The Morning After
clarec97 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is good, you touch on the part about Sachiko still having feeling for Suguru, still wishing that he will notice her and love her. Poor Yumi, she is just a stand in in this plot (may be I am wrong) I really hope that is more to this story.

Thanks, good job.
Sui-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*sigh* Jesus. That was very good.
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Very nice fic.
jetflight girl chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
A very nice piece :-) I know I'm abysmally slow with the reviewing, but nevertheless... It was an enjoyable piece, even if... Well, let's say that often, I find myself annoyed with the two and find myself rooting for Yumi/Sei instead... But that's just me (and probably a whole bunch of other people, too)
Jugo chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
thats it? plz update soon it's realy an interesting fic
inurface chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
please update it,thanks
Andwick chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This is going to be a very interesting marriage. It's a line of speculation I find very interesting, and you write beautifully. I would love it if you continued this. I would offer you constructive criticism if I could think of any.
Chinensis' Fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Very good
Kieli chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
OI! You stopped there! *ACK* *THUD* You can't do this to me! Honestly, it was everything I expected from you and more so...do continue. I'd be quite happy if you did.
kawaii Jen chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
O.O Please tell me there will be more chapters to this! I love it great first chapter Sachiko/Yumi
nail chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
very nice fic! keep it up.
Shelly chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
"She didn't want to want to spend time with him, didn't want to want to be close to him. But she did, and it disturbed her."
fireinu chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I like it, and hope to read mor of your werk.