Reviews for Learn To Love
Amy chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
This is such a cool story so far!
animeluver0902 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Okay, but hurry with the next chapter soon please!

Your story is really good so far, great job!
Lemon2MyEsteem chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
'[ aaaahhh whyyyy didnt you finish im so sad i was really getting into that story pleaseee continue [
Romancelover1321 chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
I understad what you mean but find inspiration soon because this is a really really good story.
RogueHoney chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
well thanks for letting us know. cant wait until you are able to start this up again.
The Only Onigiri chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
That is perfectly fine!

Please update when you can and be safe!
Anonymous Human chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
Understood. I will be patient.

My advice: listen to music. Listen to music and daydream to it. Sooner or later you'll encounter some random song that just happens to spark a daydream that fits some aspect of either this story or something like it. When that finally happens, listen to the song again (possibly on loop) and start writing.

The thing about advice is that it's advice: It may not fit your worldview because your perception of reality is going to be different from mine. That said, and the above being advice, you certainly don't have to take it. ('Though I hope you might try it once or twice.)

Whatever happens: good luck, enjoy life, keep writing other things, and I look forward to your triumphant return to this story, whenever that might be.
I'mCalledKitty chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
Hm, I like this story, it has an interesting twist. I'm sorry that it's on hiatus. Well, I hope you find inspiration soon, and that it won't take a year to update as you prviously have said...
SayuriShizuka chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
That's too bad, you know... I was really enjoying your story.

Still, I understand. Just take a rest, and write when you feel like it again _ I'm supporting you! hehe :)
KaidaThorn chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
I luv this story. This story is made out of my favorite Anime and favorite Disney Movie. Please keep writing this story.
The Only Onigiri chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
Great chapter! I wonder if he will like her cooking? Please update when you can and be safe!
RogueHoney chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
oo this is so cute! i luv it! amazing concept. update soon pleze.
Redi Kurumi chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
:P Awesome possum!YAY!Finally an updateLove this fanfic, keep up the great workUh-oh...Tohrukitchen0. UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!I was worried that you had forgotten...you made me cry...UPDATE!.
Kokari chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
Finally! new chapter o new characters nect chapter?

we can't wait for the next update coughnudgecough
Takagouzawa Hikari-san chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
This sounds interesting and yeah poor Kyo and everyone else! I wonder if Hatori would have been a seahorse if he had been in the castle...maybe he'd need water...o_O well anyway great story, can't wait for more! And why is Akito not in the castle and a teacher and yeah _?