Reviews for Legends
Yushii Kitty Hotoshimi chapter 10 . 6/14/2001
See I told you I'd review. Hee-Hee. I actually liked it! It was really creative and action packed! Great job Leia!

~Kitty & Lirumon~!.~!
Ucchan Hibiki chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Oh my god I'm, so tired I can't even sign in. Shame on me, I didn't read this truthfully, but I will read your fanfictions Gladly, just now I couldn't rate anything If I had satan's right hand demons on my ass. You know how tired that is right? *Little voice* "Your that way all the time Lauren.." Awww shut up! *Looks back at the computer screen* Sorry, I need some serious rest ya know. I'm half-way into a romance novel, and stayed up half the night, it is officially 2:20AM here. Well, Email me please Leia!
zenon chapter 10 . 6/11/2001
great story :)
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 10 . 6/11/2001
That was really good, especially considering I really don't like starwars, but I really liked reading it anyway! I love the style of it, the way you make it sound like a documentary done by someone who REALLY likes to talk. Keep up the good work!
Britannica Moore chapter 4 . 6/10/2001
coolies
Britannica Moore chapter 2 . 6/10/2001
i'm gald it's on chapter 10...if not i would have been...angred. Yea...stoppin in the middle like that.

Well I'm going over 2 chapter 3 now
usagirl chapter 10 . 6/9/2001
I never really understood star wars thta good, but this is interesting.
Bandit2 chapter 10 . 6/8/2001
I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars, but that was GREAT! I read chapter 4 twice... I liked that chapter. dunno why!
Belial chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
You've got some good ideas here, and I like the story. I think my suggestion would be to add a bit of paragraphing though, since the way you have it makes it a bit difficult to read. The other thing is that I think you jump around a bit much. Try and keep the story flowing a bit more smoothly. That said, I liked the story, and you've got your own style, which is nice. I don't know how you manage to write so many chapters though.
BrittanyRae chapter 10 . 6/7/2001
Congrats for a great fic! :-)
Blue Fire too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 6/7/2001
These are pretty interesting! I'll have to read some more of your stories once i get the time. (82 chapters? -_- I'll do it once school lets out...)
Becci 'D chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
This is quite a good fic. And this is the first non-digimon fic i have read! As usaully i only read and write digimon fics! Well done keep up your good work!
Bellatrix chapter 10 . 6/6/2001
keep up with the good work! : )
Ali3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
I really like the ideas and explanations you've come up with for these legends! They were fascinating to read & I enjoyed them.

I did think, however, that the quality of your Legends was let down by the lack of paragraphing, which made them hard to read. In some places there also seemed to be some confusion of tenses, eg. in the first chapter (The Legend of Dyrnwyn) you wrote: "It was a force sword, a powerful sword that has power to do certain things" which might be better as "...a powerful sword that *had* power to do certain things". This is a minor point, but the problem with confused/confusing sentences like this seemed to reoccur throughout the story, which detracts from the quality of the piece.

The second point is only really relevant to the first few chapters: there seems to be a *lot* of references to other (future) stories, when you say things like "This will be used in a later legend" or "Remember this for later" and so on. (I'm probably misquoting terribly here because I don't remember your exact words.) I found this really confusing, and sometimes the legends seemed vague.

In the second legend, you said things like "Anyway, that part is another part of the story and does not concern this legend all that much" and "Everyone that knows about this particular happening knows some truth and got misinformed" which made it difficult to understand what was going on. I'm not suggesting that you have to give us all the details to start with, but being a bit less vague and mysterious would certainly help. (Especially for poor me, with the memory of a goldfish!)

I hope I don't sound like I'm pulling your story to pieces, because I really liked it and thought that it was an interesting form of writing (I like the idea of building up the background of a universe through legends). I'm only suggesting these improvements because I enjoyed the story so much and thought that it could be made even better.

I'm happy to do a more thorough beta-read, if you like, and review the rest of your stories, but I don't have much time at the moment (I'm taking my GCSE exams) so it will probably won't be done within the next month.
Angel of Hell chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
hey niffty story! man this was the shortest story too 71 chapters!...::goes and faints:: oh boy! but good detail and stuff i'll be back for more!