Reviews for Kashmir
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wonderful.
FlamingoChick chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Amazing! This is definetly one of my new favorite fics. Great job! I love your style of writing, and especially your character development. Keep up the amazing work!
Ritz-Cookie chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow... that was just wow

"To put it simply, it’s a drive. I must have been born with this ever growing, desperate urge to destroy myself because I can’t remember a moment without it. I have to pick pieces of myself away until one day there’s nothing left of me, I have to keep pulling this string that’s causing me to slowly but surely unravel. Writers must write, painters must paint, and I must take a sledge hammer to the granite statue of myself. It’s an impulse I have no control over"

That was almost philosophical there. Loved your story. It's going in my favorites
3y3ball chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Very well written! Definitely one of the best fan-fics I've read yet.

You did your homework; you knew the character and how he would react to certain aspects.

And you edited! Thank you for being one of the few that actually re-read and revise their work )
alchemy dream chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
"Unrequited love is the greatest annihilator of all, a cancer of the heart of which there is no cure."

Beautiful.

Wow, throughout reading this, I never guessed it was Jay, honestly. I was thrilled to find out who it was. It was so eloquently written, and I'm glad it gives us so much insight into his mind, his motives. I'm not sure whether I feel sad or not, after all, he achieved what he wanted, right? Right...? Hm.

Gorgeous. A new favourite. Beautiful title, by the way.