Reviews for Forgotten
Taylorama chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
This is such a good story! I totally did NOT get bored of all the ballet stuff. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dark1 chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
Please continue with this fic! It's really good!;)
peeka.boo chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
wow, that was good. I enjoyed how you gave her a backround, and din't just jump into the story. Longer chapters, please! Can't wait for the next chapter,

XOXO

Peeka. Boo?
AJeff chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
Hello. Do continue. I really loved Mysterious Ways, especially Declan and Miranda. Too bad the series got cancelled. I shall be waiting for your next chapter.
frenchgirl chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
Glad to see you decided to continue ! I can't wait to see what happens next, oh and you got yourself a deal, the moment I am free of my master and the work its requires(by the end of october probably), I write and post ! ;)
Karin chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
I like your story. I think it's because Mysterious Ways got cancelled some time ago that you don't get many reviews. I don't think that many people visit this section anymore. Besides that, a lot of people don't write reviews after reading a story or wait until the story has been completed. It's really frustrating for us writers, because it's always great to hear from your readers. I noticed that the other stories in here didn't get many reviews either. But please continue with this story. I think it has potential.
helene chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
really great! I love this show and so miranda that's cool you write about her and her past even if it's not true but it's so mysterious

I would like you continue the story I'll be enjoy if you do this! that's not all days there is a fic about this show!

and sorry for my english I'm frenche and I'm not really goog but I try the better I can!
frenchgirl chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Of course I want you to continue this story. You say it's too bad Mysterious ways was cancelled but then you say you might not continue this story ! That's the same for me, if we can't have the show then at least it would be great to have fanfics like yours to enjoy. I never wrote a story online but I would like to, I am just a little bit apprehensive to do it, if you stop this story, it won't convince me to do it so please if you want to save my future stories and my entertainment, continue with your fanfic, please please please please !
frenchgirl chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
I am a newcomer when it comes to fanfics about mysterious ways considering they didn't pass a lot of episodes here in France but I would like to read more about it and I found your fanfic great so please don't stop now. I am dying to know what happens to Miranda.