Reviews for How to be a Dhampire
Kage Onizuka chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
i enjoyed the fic alot but i found one problem. D's left hand is called the Countanenced Carbuncle
DemonFangs chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Hey! Great Vampire Hunter D story! Hope you update, or whatever, soon! L8r!
noble silver dagger chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
00' Didn't see that coming. I'm guessing that there will be a fight scene in the next one, and some advice? Fight scenes tend to be tricky to write, you have to remember what happened to who and when and all that stuff, so it might flow smoothest if you write it out first elsewhere, okay? because one of the most frustrating things is to read that someone lost their weapon, then it somehow appear, unexplained, on their hand a few sentences later to behead the villian. uhm, again, nothing really to pick at here,only one wonders about Lilah's eyesight...heheh. well, C-ya.
BlazePheonix chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
I love this story thus far and can't wait for more. DOn't worry about whether or not the Chapter has a happy ending. Worry about if the Story all together has a happy ending.
Kitala chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
Hmm...I like it so far. What I'd personally like to see is a bit more of how the transition from human to dhampire has affected Lilah. Such as having problems controlling strength, fangs, bloodlust, etc...
VAL14VAMCAT.COM chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
Ouchy, Trish! Ouch! Why? You are a bad person...I'm just kiddin'. Great chapter. I really enjoy the character development. I'm interested in what happens next. Lady Pokes-a-lot.
tigermon chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Oh! I like! write more! write more! plz?
noble silver dagger chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Pretty good, pretty good! You know,i cant belive i didnt catch the 'de lioncourt' part, being another fan of anne rice myself. this was pretty good, it wasnt too choppy, um,yeah, i cant see anything to pick at right off,lol. C-ya,then
Kitala chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Excellent story. I look forward to the next chapter. Really original idea!
Shiva chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Woot! more please!
BlazePheonix chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Choppy? No way. Don't worry about the negatives others give. Though i love the bit of sarcasm at the end. Continue this one, it's got my attention.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Nice second chapter. I love this...And I've never read

and purely Vampire Hunter D fanfiction before...I hope you don't suck me into this verse ...Another project to 'get to'. Pokes to you my friend.
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
lol , I love it ! name bird calls huh? I bet he did love that indeed! too funny!
BlazePheonix chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I like this so far you should continue it. Later
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »